Could I be leaking amoniac fluid??? Travelling today aswell.!

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Hi again, just on holiday right now and Im in Norway... The last week especially few days I have been having alot of how to explain it "watery" discharge, and i feel constantly wet but its been getting a bit more and it smells not like urine and feels like water... With my daughter I was leaking amoniac fluid with my daughter and it kind of reminds me of the same. Im 26 weeks on monday.. Im also travelling today with flight and I dont know if I should get it checked out before or after ? xx

Discharge does increase as you get further along hunny but if you think its like what you had with your LO i would checked out before you go if you can. Keep us posted hunny x x

I agree with m2a best get checked, hope you get on ok x

what colour is it meant to be i have been losing a lot over last couple days and when i sit on toilet tmi sorry i stand and watch it drip out and its like a gray or white in colour?? x

hello! Thank u for replies, I am back in Uk, called hospital where I was and was told as long its not that bad I have to use pads, I could wait to I got home and get it checked out.. Its blank and feels like water... Not alot but im constantly "wet" down there.. just best to get checked it out today :) X

Definetly best to get checked out, Let us know how you get on hunny x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back