Leaking fluid??

clarey

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I would know I was leaking Amniotic fluid? I have had a LOT of watery and white cm, more than usual and I'm worrying it might not be normal...is normal pregnancy cm quite thin? I know its supposed to increase but this seems a bit excessive....sorry tmi :oops:

Bean is still moving about and I havent got any pain other than the usual aches and pains.
Anyone else experienced this?

I think someone posted about this yesterday and said if you were leaking amniotic fluid it would be running down your leg...sorry if tmi. Il try find the post for you
xx

Yeah TT is right, you would feel a gush and it would be going down your leg. I have alot of CM..it's normal unfortunatley, I have to wear pads every day :(

Sorry I couldnt find the post for you hun... :wall:

I think its totally normal to be a bit of a juicy lucy when your pregnant. CM increases a milion fold so best invest in some panty liners :)

CM is very normal - do your knickers feel wet through?!
If its your waters breaking, you'll know all about it! :rotfl:

Thanks , I rthought I was prob worrying about nothing but wet pants are just not good!!! lol
I will go and find myself something else to stress over!

Cheers x

Mine has increased in the last couple of weeks too and we're around the same gestation so I think it is normal :)

mines only now gone very watery.. and i thought i was leaking waters when i was at this stage with charlotte. now i know it was just cm.. when your waters break they dont nessesarily gush.. but there will be enough to completly soak through pads/panti liners and knickers...

i thought this and went for an emergency scan anyway.
ended up a lil embarressed...........turns out completely normal(just juicy lol)
my midwife said that you would be going through packets and packets of pads and she also said that amniotic fluid has a kind of 'metal' smell so bend down as far as you can and have a sniff......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sniff my knickers!! my god... :rotfl:

Who said pregnancy was undignified!!

Well I feel much less worried now anyway, its always nice to know I am not the only one, thank god for this forum, I could never ask half these questions to anyones face!! :lol:

Thanks girls x

I actually used to have more CM when ovulating, I used to call it "waterfalls" and I had to change my knickers several times a day!!

But now it's pretty normal to be honest. Maybe I'm the weird one? :rotfl:

clarey said:
Sniff my knickers!! my god... :rotfl:

Who said pregnancy was undignified!!

Well I feel much less worried now anyway, its always nice to know I am not the only one, thank god for this forum, I could never ask half these questions to anyones face!! :lol:

Thanks girls x

You're not alone! I get really paranoid about the stench, esp when doing the deed with my OH..the things he's had to put up with whilst I've been pregnant! :oops:

Glad I am not the only one. I have to wear a pad every day so that I can wear the same trousers for two days running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back