Waters leaking?*Question Page 2*

phew Im so glad everything is ok for you hun. Lets hope your fluids have gone up when you have your scan and that your just leaking cm like it was going out of fashion :wink:

xx

Thanks for the replies girls. I definately feel happier after yesterday, but phoned the ANU this morning anyway just to get their advice (my Mum wasn't happy that my fluid levels weren't checked yesterday) And they said that it sounds as if my waters might be reduced because of the baby movements I've described..cause everytime she moves it takes my breath away comepletely..I flinch and if I'm talking at the time I have to stop, sometimes it even hurts sometimes. It's like she hasn't got any space left, but she's right up in the corner under my ribs, she doesn't go anywhere else and she's been there since Saturday. Poor thing hehe :lol: Unless she's really comfy :) Anyway they said i must go straight up if I feel as if I'm leaking, even if it means they see me every day. But baby is moving, she's very active which is great, so to wait until the scan. I've had a better and dryer day today which is great..and been keeping an eye out for bladder leakages but just normal CM :D (Sorry, TMI) Debbie, I don't think i have weak pelvic floor..I had a bit of an accident in bed once while sleeping..but realised straight away so I think consiously (sp?) I would realise, specially the amount there was?

Hi again :)

That all sounds positive! :D

It's great that they gave you the time this morning to explain about going straight in if you leak again. It's got to be comforting for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back