Cotbed?

Loulabelle

Reaction score
We bought a furniture range from mamas and papas that included a cotbed. We got a huge discount for taking the ex display model. I have just been having a look at it and thinking how it converts to a bed, as we got no instructions. It's just occurred to me that maybe w should have been given side panels for when we turn it into a bed. Is this what you usually do? I can't see any other way for it to have sides. Thanks x

Mamas and papas website has all the instructions for everything they have ever sold xx

Thanks hun. Just had a look and the two bed side rails are missing. I hope they'll replace them otherwise there is no way we will be able to use it as a bed! x

I think you can buy side rails separately for any bed. Might not fit the furniture for a while but cheaper than buying a bed?? Otherwise try ebay or something? Either that or I don't know what the side rails are?!?!!!!!!!!!!! X

Lol I'm thinking the same as squeakz!! Other than the v little side bits u can buy so they don't fall out, I can't think? And cot beds wouldn't come with them? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back