• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cotbed woohoo

Lilelephant

Reaction score
We r having my friends mamas and papas cotbed and we r gonna go pick it up tomorrow I am so excited. It's been in storage so OH is gonna revarnish it and stuff

Thats great hun! Feels alot more real when u start getting big bits like that :)
I get excited walking by what is going to be the nursery as it has the rocking chair, changing unit and moses basket in there at the mo :)

I need a new mattress for mine but a bit worried about the sizing. Its an old family cot and to me looks a bit longer but thinner than todays cots. It has a perfect mattress that is waterproof and stitched but my mum said it would need a foam topper or it will be too cold under the baby. Problem is, I cant seem to find anywhere that will sell a foam topper so looks like I need a new mattress

Oh d excitement thats a propper big thing to get, EEEEEEEEEEK happy days x

Thank u can't wait to have it all together ready for him

Its so exciting getting all the big bits! Our cotbed was delivered yesterday, unfortunately we still have loads of decorating to do and at this rate LO room won't be ready until baby is here! x

My mum and dad kindly offered to buy us our cot and we were really lucky to get a Boori cotbed with a dropside (being short my mum insisted I needed a dropside!) which turns into a 2 seater sofa when its no longer used as a bed! It is in the John Lewis sale otherwise it wouldn't have been in the budget we were given! I can't wait to put it up x

Im looking for a second hand one this time as my other little man wont be out of his cotbed at 16 months unfortunately! so looking for one then buying a new mattress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back