cotbed mattresses?

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

I'm in the mood to do some shopping today and have decided I want to get on and order the new mattress for our cotbed. It has been given to us second hand so I'm not sure what the model or make is, so I am having to measure the old mattress by hand (difficult with a bump in the way believe me! :rotfl: ) I've measured it as 68cm width and 137cm length. However, whilst looking online I've noticed that standard cotbed size seems to be 70x140cm. I wondered what everyone elses are?? I'm thinking maybe I've measured mine wrong if that is standard size? Mothercare seem to have them in all different sizes for different types of mattresses and it's so confusing! :think: They do say if I order the wrong size I can send it back providing it is still in the packaging so at least I have a safety net.

Help! :D

C xxx

All of the ones I have looked at are 70x140 for cotbed and a bit smaller (but always the same size) for the cots alone.

Mamas & Papas cotbeds and cots are different sizes to everywhere else, which I think is a con because you are restricted to buying a mattress from them to ensure it fits correctly.

It could be from M&P?

Charlie:-) said:
Mamas & Papas cotbeds and cots are different sizes to everywhere else, which I think is a con because you are restricted to buying a mattress from them to ensure it fits correctly.

It could be from M&P?

That explains why we couldn't get a mattress to fit our borrowed moses basket then!

We have a M&P cotbed for George. We got the mattress from an Ebay shop. It was brand new and the sprung type. A bargain really at £37.

I think the shop we ordered from had all different measurements available. First we decided what we wanted, sponge or sprung etc then just ordered one to fit the cot measurements we took. It was delivered within 5 days and fitted perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back