Contractions last night! help....

hipchick5

Reaction score
im only 31 weeks plus 3 days and last night i had contractions for 2 hours really sore ( back and tummy ) every 2 minutes, it was very late and they stopped after 2 hours so called midwife this morning and she said to phone the hospital, they asked me to come over now but im in work until 5 so heading over then to get checked up, has this happened to anyone else? surely its too early for a false labour, what will they do to me in hospital? also these are def not braxton hicks, this is my 2nd baby and know the differnece.. any advice greatly appreciated girls.. xxx

Not entirely sure what they will do at hospital probably put you on teh fetal monitor to see if you are still having contractions and maybe do an internal to look at your cervix.

Hope everything goes ok :hug: :hug:

Can you not leave work and go to the hospital now? I would. They will prob put you on monitor, check heartbeat and cervix etc.

yeah hun

ring your labour suite or go to hospital, just to be on safe side.

x

If you can, leave work and go now just to be on the safe side :)

As the others have said they will probably put you on the monitor to check babies heartbeat and see if you are still having contractions and they will probably check your cervix aswell.

Id be in there already if that was me hun! Dont risk it....its way to early for bubs to come yet :?

i feel normal now, im in covering for someone so i feel like i cant let work down, get out at 5, the hospital said after work wud be fine, im sure if it was that serious then they wud say come straight away... ah i soooo dont want an internal! i hate them that much i still havnt been for my 6 week check up after having my last child 4 years ago lol...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope everything is ok hun.
maybe they were braxton H just really bad ones???? :think:
Glad your feeling better today...keep us informed on how it goes and if it comes back...get yourself to the hospital right away.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

def not braxton hicks, they were proper contractions, i can def tell the difference, i will find out later anyways x

went over to hospital last night and got a full "m.o.t" lol.. baby is well they ere giving me a course of steroid injections to mature babies lungs just incase she comes early, and by the way the do it on ur bum cheek and its really stingy lol, had one last night and another this morning and need to get 2 more, but im really glad shes staying put for a while! xx

I had only to have two at my hospital. They had to be 24 hours apart. The midwife said he would not be mean and did them in my thighs. It hurt like hell, but glad it wasn't my bum!!

Glad all is looking ok though :)

injections dont usually fase me but they bloody sting lol.. and they keep stinging for a few mins, i have a course of 4 to get every 12 hours..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back