Braxton hicks and back pain

karen1969

Reaction score
For the last 3 nights on the run Ive had braxton hicks (bump goes hard and a bit uncomfortable) but also with a really bad lower back pain going into my bum, last night the pain was quite bad, I thought they were proper contractions, each night its felt worse but it always stops. Im 36+3 weeks.

Is this normal for braxton hicks, to get bad lower back pain?

What do you think?

Thanks
KAren

i've been getting these too. i know they're not painful enough to be proper contractions, but they're uncomfortable. pains in my cocix (sp?) and cervix. i think it's normal hun :)

Oooohhh do you mean that horrible numb kinda pain!? I hated that with my others! I havent had it so far ( :pray: ) lol but I hated it! lol I have been having what I presume are BH (as I didnt have them with the others) and they bloody hurt! Well not quite as bad as real contractions but geez people say these things dont hurt!?! :shock: hahahah

I haven't had any BH (don't think I have anyway) but I have been getting back pain, a bit like period pain and in the lower front of my bump too.

If you're not seeing your MW soon give her a ring to reassure yourself it's normal but I think it probably is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back