contractions

How exciting, keep us updated!! Hope things keep progressing well x

Oh wow Tinkerbell!! :cheer: I REALLY hope you're in labour right now and having your little man!!

I really hope he arrives soon for you :D

Good luck!! x

hey girlies! thank u for all your words of encouragment. went up to labour ward, they said i was only 2cm dilated, done a sweep and massarge the membranes to try encourage my waters to break. ive now got to wait for 3 contractions in 10minutues... then off i go again. at the moment i am in total agony. im getting contractions every 4mins and they hurt so badly, been in tears ... maybe i have a low pain thresh-hold but OUCH!!!!

aww hun! keep breathing :hug: :hug: Im so excited for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: 2cm is better than none, only 8cm to go :D get bouncing around if you have a ball, that will help bring them on and keep remembering every contraction is one closer to your bambino. Enjoy giving birth its such an amazing experience! xxxxxx

How exciting!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope it's not too painful hun - chin up, you'll get there :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun, you're doing fine :hug:

Not sure whether this will help but my midwife said if you tense up during a contraction it'll hurt more so maybe try and shake your fingers about so you don't tense them. Sorry if that doesn't help :hug: Hope your contractions come thick and fast so you can get back up that hospital and have some nice gas and air :D

This is the start of it all!! :cheer: I read that early labour is 2cm-4cm and then active labour is 4cm-8cm so it's not long now!!

Not long til you meet your little Prince! You'll probably be holding him this time tomorrow :dance:

Who is your text buddy? Make sure you (or someone else) keeps us updated!! :hug: xx

Mildly said:
Yay hope this is it for you :cheer:

Try this website for timing your contractions :) http://www.contractionmaster.com/index.html

At my antenatal classes they said call the CDS when you have regular contractions of about 10 mins apart and ones that you can't talk through. Chances are they'll tell you to have a bath and take a couple of paracetamol and them call them back if things progress after an hour or so!

Good luck and keep us updated :)

That website is such a good idea, I've saved it to my and DH's favourites!

Hopefully no news means she's in hospital :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back