Contractions last night! help....

hipchick5

Reaction score
im only 31 weeks plus 3 days and last night i had contractions for 2 hours really sore ( back and tummy ) every 2 minutes, it was very late and they stopped after 2 hours so called midwife this morning and she said to phone the hospital, they asked me to come over now but im in work until 5 so heading over then to get checked up, has this happened to anyone else? surely its too early for a false labour, what will they do to me in hospital? also these are def not braxton hicks, this is my 2nd baby and know the differnece.. any advice greatly appreciated girls.. xxx

sorry i cant advise u but good luck, i hope all is well, let us kno how u get on at the hospital :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope LO stays put for another 6 weeks at least :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: hipchick5 :hug: :hug: :hug:
It's best you go let them check you and baby over, it could me many things but you'll know after they've run some tests :hug:
Hope you and LO are home soon enough, and happy and well, very best wishes :hug:

went to hospital, got internal and all and nothing seems to be happening but just tp be sure they gave me steroid injections to mature the babies lungs incase she comes early, i got 4, 12 hours apart and they stung lol.. got them on my bum! boo hoo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back