Confessions

I love this thread!! Makes you realise that we're all that little bit crazy/weird/strange!!

I too am a right handed left hand fork weilder!! I also use scissors in my left hand!

I can not bare bad table manners - food slurping, eating with mouth open, talking with a mouth full or people who chew gum loudly.

I am highly allergic to antibiotics, latex and plasters (OH is allergic to animal fur........I have 8 dogs and 3 cats!!!)

I need to have the pillows and cushions on my bed in the right order, in fact somedays I have been known to turn the car round to come home and check I've done it and if OH is last out of bed I phone him to make sure it's done!

I MUST at all cost have the same coloured bra and pants on preferably matching sets!! I could not go out without them matching.

I too love scab picking or spot squishing! (I don't keep the scabs though ;) )

I can name over 350 different breeds of dog

I am obsessed with the History of my favourite breed of dog and spend literally hours and hours researching pedigrees.

Oh and finally I can not drink tea made by anyone else..............I have to make it myself.

I love history too! Did a degree in Ancient History but the Tudors are my fave. Did anyone see the thing about Anne Boleyn last night? I was in my element! x

I hate oh biting his nails or tapping. Drives me insane!!

Lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I love looking at sexy men online haha I. A tyrant but I love my dan hehe no harm in looking right ??? Haha like I said I have many fictional, boy friends haha mr grey Gideon cross Kellan Kyle but to name a few phew ww haha I've also seen ghosts and weired things but I keep that wrapped up cos I'm told I could be a gateway and I don't want that !! And I hate cracks in the pavement I can't possible walk on a crack weirdo alert hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back