Confessions

OMG Sophie! I am with you on the gardening!!!how anyone can call it a hobby is beyond me.... it's torture! unfortunately I started doing my garden and now I have to finish the job ugh! I bought some throw and grow grenades in the end to make it more bearable lol!

and as for the driving, my father was a driving instructor and only one of his children have passed their tests and between me and my sister we have taken like 10 tests!

Millions of allergies including antibiotics, nuts, blackberries, kiwi's, rice pudding, bee and wasp stings, shellfish, lemons....... and more lol!
See that'show I start doing the duvet cover.... and somehow it all goes catastrophically wrong!

and all the sex lovers out there.. i'm one of your tribe :D
in uni I got caught having sex in a lift :blush:

I don't have any food allergies but I am allergic to latex so have to be careful with plasters, elastic bands and CONDOMS (although I make my allergy out to be worse with those as I HATE them with a passion)

I also love to have sex, its better than going to the gym :) x

I have seen a ghost!
I don't like dates with odd numbers in.
I talk to myself.
i am a poas addict
I cannot wipe after going to the loo without looking ever! well for the last year anyway, lol.
I have 2 pet rats! <:3( )~

sure there are more things I could say, but my brain is not working today!

Ooh, I have 2 pet rats also called Ronnie & Reggie :)

my big confession of the day is that out of nowhere i have developed the most enormous teenage crush on Tom Hardy and keep googling him and having very naughty thoughts and dreams about him. This somewhat scarily seems to have been born from watching him as Bane in Batman Dark Knight Rises where he wears a dodgy gas mask and in Lawless where he wears some questionable cardigans. I am blaming it on the agnus castus giving me the horn, should i get pregnant this cycle i will be ashamed to say i got my jollies imagining Tom Hardy whilst dtd:blush:

Another confession from me. I'm currently hiding in the toilets on this at work because 2 of my colleagues have fallen out and are using me as an agony aunt when really all I want to say is "I don't actually care!" Oops lol

Haha I thought of a couple more too :/

-I don't like baths because I just think about sitting in my own dirty water, but I have to stay in the shower for at least an hour (if possible), sitting on a special little stool directly under the water. I almost meditate while I'm there, so I can't understand why some of you are scared of the water on your face, or how anyone else manages to shave their legs properly with nowhere to sit!

-about a year ago I bought some ballet pointe shoes and tiptoed around the house on my toes every day Doing strengthening exercises until I broke my toe in an unrelated incident. I LOVE them so much. I missed being a little ballet dancer and thought I'd go to classes for fitness but haven't... yet.

-I'm a DIY freak and I'm currently fitting the kitchen while OH is away. Girl power!

Dee- just googled tom hardy. I would put up with the questionable cardigans too!

I'm a diy nut too. Every time oh is away for a long time a new piece of furniture turns up and it'll be flat pack that I've built. Also every year on our anniversary I put my wedding dress on just to see if it still fits. I'm right handed but eat with my knife in my left hand.

I'm glad it's not just me sunnyland, I haven't peeved over a film star like this for years, don't know what's come over me!! X

I too am right handed but fork goes in my left!

I'm glad it's not just me sunnyland, I haven't peeved over a film star like this for years, don't know what's come over me!! X

Im never interested in just looking at men. It's all about the personality/how they talk, but he is lovely! Lol.

I too am right handed but fork goes in my left!

Me too!

Weird thing about me is I LOVE scabs.... picking them is like the best thing for me.... whether it's my own, oh's (except he has weird ones that don't poke out and I can't get very well) or the dogs.... And I keep them.... I love it hahaa xx

Well, for like a day. I don't have a stash or anything - that would be even a bit too much even for me I think lol x

Just imagined you with a secret stash of scabs under your bed! Creepy! ;-)

Wow, I think actually acknowledging it to other people has made me realise it's rank... might not mention it again but I won't be able to stop! lolz x

Don't worry oh clips her toenails into a leftover fag packet then takes about 10 years to get rid *bof*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back