Confessions

Jojo i've tried the nasty stuff you put on your nails, vinegar, eating more and acrylics but I still can't stop!

Yer I've tried them all it just doesn't work I've given up now it's just me and I can't change me ha

Confession - I ate a LOT of Indian food when hub was at work and when he came back I said I was bloated and he thinks it's a preg sign... Don't have the heart to tell him it's just Indian goodness living in my belly lol

Omg Karen you are brave for sharing that about your toenails!

I can get each foot up to my mouth, but I've never chewed my toe nails?!

I also pick things up with my feet if I am too lazy to bend down to get them.

I can put my feet behind my head (just tried it to see if I still can :lol:), and I can get my toes in my mouth. Makes sex fun being so supple :lol:

Omg Karen you are brave for sharing that about your toenails!

I can get each foot up to my mouth, but I've never chewed my toe nails?!

I also pick things up with my feet if I am too lazy to bend down to get them.

I can put my feet behind my head (just tried it to see if I still can :lol:), and I can get my toes in my mouth. Makes sex fun being so supple :lol:

I can touch the top of my head with each foot but I can't get them any further.

I've laughed so much at this, but also realised how weird I am!

-I'm allergic to EVERYTHING. Have a letter from the docs which says I should avoid door knobs, coins, keys, leather (I'm a bespoke shoemaker by trade), cobalt (so anything blue), any uncooked fruit and veg, nuts, seafood ... the list goes on.
-I've got "Kevin-dog" the jackhuahua, jerry and Eva the house rabbits and tommy the tortoise and could happily get more. (allergic to fur but knew I wouldn't be allergic to these particular animals- don't know how I knew!)
-I have a phobia of washing up,
-I'm a total hippie/goth. Don't dress like one any more (think I probably look a bit weird and an arty type though)
-I have a psychological weak bladder and if there's no toilet in sight I panic and start looking for vestibules to wee into. Never had to thankfully, but been very close in a limo on a hen night once.
-you'll love this ladies- Grew up in a big old house with about 10 ghosts. Even had a few other ppl with me when we've seen one, been locked in a room by one and used to hear massive bangs and dragging furniture most nights. My mam eventually apologised for not believing me when she heard it above my bedroom at 16. I said "oh that's just the ghosts" and she had to go upstairs to see why my dad was chucking around the furniture! I still can't really let myself believe in ghosts because they can't be explained
-I do reiki healing,
and it totally works but I only believe hands-on because it can be explained scientifically.
-Love science documentaries and podcasts
-Have a phone phobia and couldn't ring the bank/callcentres/hmrc without panic attacks. I never answer unless it's a close friend or relative
-I can't help singing in the car. OH hates it and my parents used to
-I love having sex a lot and sometimes have to pester
-I "lecture" people about politics, world issues and good manners/morals and it gets me so angry I shout at inconsiderate people in the street (eg. when people park in mother and baby bays with 4 years olds or rush past disabled ppl without helping them)
-I use tissue to touch anything in public toilets and don't sit on toilet seats- even my own unless I've just bleached it
-I love grooming OH like a monkey and squeezing his body spots in bed
-Obsessed with 'one born', although It makes me cry a lot, and I really want to be a midwife or doula
-I can't wait to give birth and feel ALL the pain. Not sure why. I just think it's amazing!
-Classical music makes me angry. Must be some repressed childhood memory, but I love singing to opera though!
-If I borrow a pen for 5 seconds it'll be chewed to bits when I give it back. Always apologise.
-I didn't fancy my OH when I first met him (he's extremely hairy and used to sweat A LOT too) but I couldn't help wanting to spend time with him and now I think he's the most handsome, sexiest man alive, seriously. I love his spare tyre and gorilla back :)))

Last edited:
My friend told me the other day that my kids will definitely be weird lol. Looking at that I see what she means! :/

I see what you mean about inconsiderate people and shouting in the street :$ x

haha this has been entertaining :D

1. I think nose piercings are ridiculously sexy!
2. At home i'm extremely lazy yet at work I can't stand anything to be messy or disorganised (for instance spent a good few hours reorganising the stationary cupboard today)
3. I only noticed last week that pretty much everyone else has their fork in their right hand when eating whereas I use my left hand lol.
4.I am a glee addict
5.I have a very strange phobia of sponges
6.Hate getting my hair washed at the hairdressers as I can't stand the feeling of water on my ears
7.I have also stuffed a pillow or jumper up my top to see how I look with a bump :D

Think thats enough weirdness from me..for now ;)

Sunnyland, another person who is allergic to the world! it's fab to meet more :D
and Amelia i'm a left handed forker... although that sounds weird!

I cant put duvet covers on... last time I ended up trapped inside crying in the corner! my DH rescued me with only a few sniggers!
I wear my wedding dress around my house just for fun, even do housework in it :D
I also wear my tiara..... a lot!
I love watching scary films even though they scare the crap out of me!
I do math sums for fun, have a notepad full of countdown number challenges for when I get bored or feel like a challenge :)

This is such a lush thread :D

Sunnyland, another person who is allergic to the world! it's fab to meet more :D
and Amelia i'm a left handed forker... although that sounds weird!

I cant put duvet covers on... last time I ended up trapped inside crying in the corner! my DH rescued me with only a few sniggers!
I wear my wedding dress around my house just for fun, even do housework in it :D
I also wear my tiara..... a lot!
I love watching scary films even though they scare the crap out of me!
I do math sums for fun, have a notepad full of countdown number challenges for when I get bored or feel like a challenge :)

This is such a lush thread :D

I was thinking the same when I saw in your earlier post about allergies! It's nice to know you're not a freak lol. What are u allergic to?

Handy hint for duvets: turn your cover inside out, then put your arms in until your fingers are in the two top corners. Then grab 2 corners of the duvet through the fabric and just pull it upwards, turning the cover right side out. Never let go of your corners and just shake it til it goes flat inside the cover. Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt!

Thought of a few more girls!

-I NEVER clear out my bedside cabinet drawer or handbag
-My handbag is literally stuffed with old papers, letters and receipts
-When I make the bed, I have a special pillow that I place in between the two main pillows
-I always forget to get my hair cut
-I've failed my driving test twice
-I HATE gardening!

-When I make the bed, I have a special pillow that I place in between the two main pillows
-I HATE gardening!

-I HATE gardening!

Sophie, I didn't pass my driving test until my 4th attempt and very nearly failed it because I stalled twice haha :D

I didn't pass my test until third time either after somebody recommended eating a banana and drinking a glass of milk beforehand to settle the nerves! Whether it really works or is psychological I don't know, but I passed!!
You'll do it next time Sophie xx

Got my next test booked for July so I hope so :) x

Haha looove this Sophie, I'm chuckling away just now!

I'm obsessed with reality tv... Kardashians especially and me and my sis kid on we are sometimes.
I have a fear of running up the stairs in the dark in case someone grabs me
I am secretly in love with Eva Mendez
Was insanely jealous of Rochelle from the saurdays when she was pregnant
Pick my toenails which is a disgusting habit
Burp like a man and blame it on 'my acid' hubby can't believe that these come out of such a small woman haha!!

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back