Confessions

Ooh fab thread Sophie - just what I need to take my mind off things tonight :) By the way, have you done the Nottingham Ghost walk Sophie? It's suppose to be really good - apparently the Trip to Jeruselum pub is supposed to be really haunted.

Ok, a few things about me:
I am terrified of needles - bit of a worry if I ever need injections when I'm pregnant :shock:
I freak out a nosebleeds, sooooo disgusting!!
I am a huge Metallica fan and have seen them loads of times :)
I really really want a tattoo but my fear of needles has prevented me from getting one so far!
I am obsessed with Criminal Minds, especially Spencer who is really geeky and sexy :)
My OH is sitting next to me on the settee totally naked atm :lol:
I had a huge pig out today - comfort eating, and now I feel really sick!
I've just discovered the series Millionaire Matchmaker, it's so terrible I am compelled to watch it so I can shout at the tv!!
I HATE spiders........
I have an irrational fear of falling dwn the stairs, when I am standing at the top I visualise myself falling down and seriously injuring myself :shock:

I'm sure there are many more things I could list but I am currently being distracted by my OH :rofl:

Ha ha love this Sophie!! I'm a big fan of cheesy rock went to see meatloaf last night and going to see Bon jovi for the 5th time soon!!
I'm so scared of snakes and sometimes I worry that when I sit on the toilet on will come up the toilet and get me or if I'm in the bath one will lift the seat up pmsl!
I also love watching shit tv like teen mom and 16 and pregnant whilst watching tv I can't have the volume on an uneven number ha ha!
I never bite my nails as I have them done at a salon (my only treat!) normally all diff colours and art/jems on them!! I'm renound for my nails in the bank I work!
Xxxxx

I am stupidly afraid of spiders. If my oh goes away by the time he comes home, his work boots are dotted around the house with squished spiders underneath. He was away the other week and there was one in the bathroom in an awkward place so I couldn't get it so bathroom door was closed with a towel blocking gap at bottom of the door for a week, while I went and bought a new wash kit to use at the kitchen sink. I still refuse to eat spaghetti because it looks likes worms but quite happily eat spaghetti hoops. When dh is away I spray his deodorant on one of his shirts and then put it on his pillow or I can't sleep.

Oh my gosh, so many of these I'm nodding my head at - public loos, spiders, washing face in the shower (although that's because for some reason it makes me not be able to breathe for a split second and I panic!) and bogies, or more in my case phlegm and kids with runny noses. Bleurgh!!!
Other things about me that spring to mind are I'm obsessed with antiques programmes and house selling / tarting up programmes. Oh my Lordy, I forgot to mention the Bake Off. For a few weeks of my life that seems like it is more important than anything else in the world to me! ;)
I love the Lake District a little bit too much. We try to go every year and I cry every time we have to come home.
I really want a cockatoo.
Worryingly after Katkin's revelation about her naked husband my first thought wasnt 'ooh lucky lady' it was 'gosh he must be freezing' - think I'm old before my time! ;)

Hi ladies had a right laugh reading this

I have a phobia of air vents/pool grids
I am baby obsessed my oh andni decided we wanted a baby on halloween in tesco last year and it went from there as we where shopping for bits
I am cat mad love them to bits just got one today calles mimi
I have also nearly broken wind when my oh was downstairs :( wooopss
I either want to qualify as a midwife or work in a funeral home xxx I want as many babies as my belly can.handle xx

Ooh good thread! I too have stuffed a cushion up my top before to try to imagine what I would look like if I was pregnant!

Let's see... I love shellac and hate not having my nails done (don't have them at the moment and it's really winding me up)... I am obsessed with glee and greys anatomy... I have a bit of a girl crush on Jessica ennis... My guilty pleasure is checking what Kate Middleton has worn recently... I can't go to sleep without getting up and peeing at least twice - which drives my oh mad!

Anna x

Glad I'm not the only oral sex trumper ;) Oh hang on, i just realised you said 'nearly'. Oh i'm such a minger! Tee hee!! Ooh a funeral home would be a good place to work, customers would be so quiet! X

Londongirl you'd get on well with my hubby, he's like that with peeing before bed! He'd probably agree with the Jessica Ennis thing too ;) x

Aha probably wouldnt be such a change from my job now hehe well yeah very nearly hehe cudnt stop gigglin proper mood killer dont know why the urge comes
Totally get the nail thing I hate not having my nails done xx

Haha Cornishfairy, my OH is always stripping off because he is too hot, I feel the cold and always go to bed in pjs and socks :blush:
I also love cats - we have 2 black cats caled Salem and Hex :) I hate getting water on my face when I am showering as it makes me panic, and I have to wipe toilet seats before I sit down on them!

Last edited:
Londongirl you'd get on well with my hubby, he's like that with peeing before bed! He'd probably agree with the Jessica Ennis thing too ;) x

Hahahaha! I am with you on the bake off - love that! Hope it's on again soon!

Anna x

Think it's back on in August Londongirl! Woo hoo! I'm loving this thread. It's really making me laugh. Plus it just goes to show what a bunch of lunatics we all are ;) xx

Great thread, katkin, your post about your OH made me laugh

Ok, I hate odd numbers
I can't stand chicken bones, makes me heave
I have to sleep with tv on if OH not in bed
Freaked out by idea of ghosts and spirits but believe in them, have burnt a dvd before cos thought it was posessed lol
Have a real fear of being followed when walking along street (main reason I learnt to drive).
I am a perfectionist and hate being wrong.
Things have to match, be symmetrical, placed right......can anyone say OCD!!

Prob loads but can't think, my OH always calls me weird lol

Last edited:
This is great ..

Obssesed with anything to do with nice nails im a nail tech so always looking at peoples hands people must think im barmy
Very superstitious i see on magpie i have to do a salute to break the bad luck lol even got hubby doing it lol
Everything has to be symetrical or i freak out
Scared stiff of scary films so hubby took me to see the new evil dead crapping myself for days after i will get revenge lol
Hate odd numbers tv volume has to be on an even number
Apparently according to hubby i have a bad wind problem wen im sleeping and its always wen hes cuddled right into me and i let rip ooooppps well i am sleeping lol

I do exactly the same with the one magpie Jodie and always soo happy if I see two!!

Same here if i see 2 im like oohhhh something goods going to happen never does though lol xx

And we have four jet black cats-some may call us the witches! *rolls eyes*

ooooo this is fun! I have been meaning to be more vocal.... here's my chance :D
so many things here I can relate too. I am also an emetophobe, but thanks to therapy I am a little better with it :)
I have an allergy to lemons (among millions of other things) but have eaten one of my lemon cupcakes before because they are the yummiest things ever and then blamed the rash on it getting over the top of my gloves or on my face....
I love to be cold and make my hubby put up with sleeping with the window open and fan on even in winter.
I treat my dog like a total princess and then blame my hubby for spoiling her :D
I also ADORE the GBBO, CSI and Criminal Minds
I don't like icing (and i'm a cake maker/decorator) and people say it's weird
I can't stand dust
I like to leave my false teeth (face meets wall incident) in random places to scare people
I pluck my hubbies random stray hairs when he's asleep
all my dvd's must be in alphabetical order or it sends me crazy!
I find the chair they use for colposcopy's the comfiest chair ever and really want one of my own.....

I could go on..... but I already seem nuts... andfairly cruel to my hubby lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back