Confessions

And we have four jet black cats-some may call us the witches! *rolls eyes*

I'm sure people think I am a witch with my black cats (Salem & Hex), plus the fact that I am a Pagan and I have an obsession with dragons - our door knocker is a dragon's head :)

I love this thread!!

I'm DEATHLY afraid of spiders, can't go in the sand room as one
I'm obsessed with Teen Mom & 16 and Pregnant
Hate needles but have 3 tattoos
My house is upside down (bedrooms downstairs) and hate walking across the landing at night as its so dark downstairs I was convinced someone was down there
I LOVE to sing very loud when I'm in the shower
I like to watch Ghost Whisperer and then scare myself half to death

How much fun is this hehe okkkk

I bite my nails.
I fart loads lol.
Scared of being sick.
Have many fictional boyfriends haha (read lots of erotic romance)
Love Keith lemon he's hilarious bang tidy haha
Fascinated by the afterlife is there one? Is there ghosts ? I think so :)
Love scary movies the scarier the better specialy ones that make ya hide behind ya cushion lol
I'm a summer person I hate the winter
I love sex :)
That's about it from me oh yer and I love babies and giving birth and all that goes with motherhood :) xx

I also bite my nails jojo, what an unhealthy habit!

I used to but I have gel nails so not able to do it now :) x

I nibble the skin more than anything, if I see a bit of skin hanging off I cant just leave it there! I also file my nails with my teeth :$

I have OCD since I was 8. Had severe panic attacks when I was at uni and suffered with depression almost all my life. And I'm a psychologist! :lol:

I'm also scared of being sick.

All my life I believed that I'd never have children, I can't explain how but I still feel like there's something wrong with me and I will never be able to fall pregnant. Every BFN proves my point so I'm actually quite nervous (yet I don't want to see a doctor as I'm scared of hearing what they might say) :looped:

I'm not a social butterfly, I don't like parties or girlie nights or anything to do with a group of people. I prefer being at home.

I'm a book nerd (mostly fantasy/fiction stuff), I ALWAYS carry a book in my bag and read on the bus/ lunch breaks etc.

I love MMORPGs I even met my husband on World of Warcraft :oooo: he was the main tank of our guild and I used to find him really annoying. :lol:

I hate when people chew loudly (actually.. just chewing - I hear it anyways), and I simply can't function when someone's eating something in the same room with me. I start listening to it and it drives me insane! Once (when we were living with in laws) my FiL came in when I was watching a film with hubby and started eating crisps, I covered my ears first but it didn't work, in the end I started crying lol! :looped::looped::looped:

I always wanted to be an opera singer :shock: I'm almost 30 and yet I've just started having one to one singing lessons from an opera singer (I'm meeting her in a bit!), not that I can be a professional after this age but just for myself (so I could sing better in the shower lol)

I love to sing and am a Soprano myself, have won many competitions. I don't think you are too old to start learning and I say good on you hon :) x

I love to sing and am a Soprano myself, have won many competitions. I don't think you are too old to start learning and I say good on you hon :) x

Oh wow that's amazing, I'm jealous lol! ;-) Thank you for your encouraging words. I thought if I don't do this now then I'll regret it when I'm old so yeah better late than never x
Gotta go in a bit so wish me luck lol :shock:

Good luck hon and enjoy it. Singing is the best thing ever and makes you feel so good x

I love listening to opera and classic! I bet you both sound lush!!

I thought of another! I have a habit of swallowing things.... 5ps, rubbers, lego, a needle, lid of a usb stick, the inside liquid of a glowstick, my wedding ring! all since the age of 18. Now I get shouted at if i put anything in my mouth :)

oops...

OMG, I hope you haven't been seriously hurt?

I like to think that I am a good singer but I sing all the time and no one has complained yet :) x

This is too funny!!!
Here's a few of mine
I don't like the dark and don't flush the toilet during the night in case I don't hear the bogie man creeping up on me
I have an irrational fear of wasps and spiders
I hate water being on my face and can't open my eyes if they are wet
I love squeezing spots :sick:
I used to bite my toe nails :shock: can't get my feet to my mouth anymore!
I fancy the pants off Tom Cruise
I tell my mum that my back is sore so that she'll come and do my housework :blush: it is always sore but not always too sore to do housework!

Last edited:
the needle was the worst! I had to eat cotton wool :(

OMG I hate flushing the loo at night as well for the same reason!!
and spots.... oh yes... the bigger the better :D

Omg Karen you are brave for sharing that about your toenails!

Haaha brightens my day this thread. I got my oh to let me pluck his hairs on his chest belly etc when hes shaved . Love it.

Xx

Omg Karen you are brave for sharing that about your toenails!

I can get each foot up to my mouth, but I've never chewed my toe nails?!

I also pick things up with my feet if I am too lazy to bend down to get them.

I also bite my nails jojo, what an unhealthy habit!

It is but I can't help it I've tried my hardest I've quite smoking but I can't seem to quit this lol oh well I can get falsies if I want but il probs bite those haha

I like being tickled a lot like nice tickling not rough ticking haha it's so sexual for me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back