Confession time. How many pregnancy tests did you do!

Moofa

Reaction score
Ok I did

pregnancy tests

1 OPK test as I ran out of pregnancy tests.

Made the Dr send of a sample to the lab that came back +

So that is..............

11 BFPs! :oops: :oops:

Think I might be pregnant! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think ive done about 6, God knows how much ive spent :lol:

Hi,

I've done 3 this time - 1 on the day of my missed period, 1 at 5 weeks and 1 at 6 (just to check the hormone levels weren't dropping).

Only did 1 each time for my girls - how I managed that I'll never know!

9 :oops:
But they've all been done over about 5 weeks! I needed the reassurance, I'm a bit of a worrier!

I did one at Home, I had One done by the Docters when i began spotting and thats it.....

So far I've done 8 tests, my first test I did too early with clear blue which came back Negative, I then did another clear blue 2 days later which came back positive, I then went on a pregnancy test shopping sprea yesterday and got a 3.99 test from wilkinsons which was inconclusive as it was dud, I also had some other cheapies from wilkinsons which came back positive, and I did a 1st response test last night which came back negative so I got my husband to bring me in another clear blue which came back positive and I also did my spare 1st response this morning which came back positive. I'm now wanting to do a clear blue digital as I'm still not convinced i'm pregnant.

april

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

So far I've done around 58 :oops: :oops: :oops: But i've cut it down to one test every other day now.

But this mornig my test really worried me because for ages now the test line has been as strong as the control line but this morning was the first time I'd tested in 3 days and the test line was noticably lighter than the control line and the other recent test lines.

So now i'm worried my hormone levels aren't what they should be and i read yesterday that the HCG hormone should peak at 10 weeks but i'm only 6 weeks 3 days so it really shouldn't be subsiding :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anyone else had this? - sorry to hijack post!

LMP x

I did two. I was pretty sure I was pregnant anyways, but did one about a week after my period was due and another a few days after that just to confirm.

I did about 8 with Eefie as the 2nd one was negative. This time just the one :)

I've done 1 clearblue digital one, I think that was enough but I've got another one just incase :lol:

I did loads and loads. I previously suffered a miscarriage, and the day the bleeding started I got a negative pregnancy test.

Somehow every time I got another positive test it reassured me that things were still okay. I only finally stopped doing then when we bought a doppler and found the heartbeat (10 weeks ish).

I reckon I must have got through 40 odd pregnancy tests, mostly cheapy ones.

we're 9d post test , and we did 3 on the day, and 3 eod since just to check. THey got stronger each time. We figured we'd be using loads over the coming months during anxious times and I got ours from ebay member fertilityplan loads of +vefeedback- £3 for 10 ultra early ones they use in hospitals/CE marked. They worked for us- picked it up on 2 weeks on earliest day. Save your pennies people. Clear blue and First Response are great, and Boots is open late at night , but you pay for the convenience i guess. good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back