How many tests?

meandthebump

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many tests you did before believing that you were pregnant? Clearblue must make a fortune out of us lot. Why can't we believe the first one :lol:

I did three tests (within two days) before celebrating. Even now i wonder if there is something in there!

i got a pack of 2 boots ones, only got them to put my mind as rest :lol:

the first one didnt work at all, the second one was positive, went to the docs who was happy to accept the one test result.

I done 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

The first one didnt work the rest said I was I even went to A & E but this is because the week before I had been told I might not conceive due to PCOS and I was already pregnant!

xx

Mine was two - still I don't think I'm letting myself believe it just in case. I have every symptom going but I still can't get my head around the fact that Im growing a baby.

Me and hubby have this long running joke that if you can't see eachother you randomly shout 'Whacha doin'?' and the other replies like 'Watchin' tele or Cookin' etc so now I reply 'Growing a bean' :lol: Ok well we find it funny! :(

:rotfl:

Found a receipt the other day for my ClearBlue Digital with conception predictor - £15!!! I admit that was for two tests but one didn't work so really it would have been three tests!

I did alot and on my way for another now LOOOL. still can't believe it as I am due my AF tomorrow. but got my BFP yesterday :D

i did 2, from a pack of 2 boots ones. one one day then the other the next day

3 cheapies but I wasn't convinced until a Clearblue digi told me :D

about 6 or 7 :oops: (all first response and clearblue)

I did about 6 cheapies and 1 clearblue........but then kept testing with the cheapies and OPK's for about 3 weeks after - more for fun and to see how quickly the pink line would appear (having had to squint at the first few tests) :D Grief how sad do I sound!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back