Someone please help!!!

charlene09

Reaction score
Right ladies I am so sorry to keep mithering and everything but I just don't understand what the hell is going on at the moment.

I POAS yesterday as I had a positive OPK , OPK came back bold as anything positive. Pregnancy test being a ever so light positive. the OPK being Wondfo and the Preg test being One step test.

I then did another 2 today OPK being bold Positive, and a WONDFO pregnancy test Positive but One step test negative.

Could someone please tell me the MIU of both these tests, if any of you need a picture of the wrapper for an answer then feel free to ask.
I don't want to get all hopes high this month as it is only 1st month trying, but 2 positive tests and 1 negative test surely indicates some sort of HCG..

Thanks
Charlene

Hi Hun don't worry about it, it will be the sensitivity of the tests and the amount of dye in the tests :) x

I want my bloods done to check my hormone levels ( would the GP do this), as I never had this problem with tests on my first pregnancy just this one. I am just so so scared of getting my hopes up after my miscarriage in may to actually see AF.. what would be your best reccomendation pregnancy test wise.
I hate all this testing shit it makes me feel so down in the dumps.

Last edited:
Have you tried a digital test? I tried a normal dye test and it showed negative but then a positive line appeared 5 mins after... which the wrapper told me to ignore results after 2 mins, I then tried with another and there was a very faint line then another showed negative I then tried with a digital test and it showed positive straight away.. no confusion!

Maybe its worth buying a digital if you havnt already xxx

Like you aswel.... I didnt have this problem wiv my 1st!! xxxx

OH wont let me buy one.. I really want to walk down to the chemist now or tomorrow and buy one and just piss on it!!!!! I've got 9 pounds free money till tomorrow , I hate going behind hes back though xx

I know how u feel :( I spent about £20 in 2 days on tests in the end! Why dont men undertsand???? Hav you got a boots nearby? I went in mine 2day and they have a clearance section, there was quite a few digi tests as they have sell by dates! xxxx

i have bought soooo many HPT's behind OH's back, so many tht my bank ended up short for rent lol he didnt question me though he just put the extra in ( I think he knows what I am doing ), if you want one go get one, the stress you are putting your self under is not worth saving your £9, finding out you're expecting is priceless anyways :) xx

I got 2 negatives and 3 positives. Just take your time and leave it for a day or two. I haven't hears to there being a false positive but I personally can prove a negative it wrong as I'm 10 weeks this week. Just take your time and be careful as if you were pregnant. And my doctor didn't do any blood tests. She just said if a test says I am then I am.

I'll have a walk down tomorrow, does it have to be FMU with CB digi if so i cant do it till wednesday morning

i didnt use FMU when i did my first one and it came up 2-3 weeks :) i did it in the very sainsburys i bought it from at about 5pm lol. But you do have higher levels in the morning, is that just coz you havent been for a wee for ages though, if so hold it then POAS

I hate being naughty I ordered one online :( clearblue

lol it is for a wonderful cause though totally worth it lol

And...

I got told of hehe

sent by my sick arse HTC ;)

lol did you get busted :) my OH keeps finding my cheapo tests and showing me them like you would show a dog where it had pooped, hes not too fussed though haha he just thinks I am crazy

I done the sloppy innocent I've been naughty text message lmfao

I'm not even pregnant :'(

awwww keep trying though hunny :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members