Someone please help!!!

Did a cb normal one, I'm not out till af comes x

sent by my sick arse HTC ;)

Hi Charlene,

I didn't want to read and run but i'd like to share my experience with you.

I know u have just come off depo. I came off it in march. 2 weeks later i got caught. I had 2 pos tests and a lot more negatives, after the initial 2 pos.

I saw my gp and they did bloods, i was not pregnant. I had been, but as depo really thins out the uterine lining, the egg could not implant, this meaning i suffered a chemical pregancy.

I don't want to cause you any worry , but i really know what you're going through.

It had taken me 5 months to have an af after the depo, even though i still ovulate, there is insufficient lining to support implantation of an embyo.

I'd se your gp and explain. Ask for bloods and get to the bottom of itIt worse not knowing.

Hope this isn't the case for you hun, and that it is just a case of slightly lower horones which tests aren't picking up yet.

xxx

I have had af I came off Depo on 1st June and then bled on 13th July , so by rights I'm thinking my af should be due on Saturday.
I'm not as bothered as I thought is be about them being false positives as we can still try :) there's no harm in trying ;) but its not ttc sex, not going to get all peeved off about it not happening x

they may not be false positives yet hunny :) AF due saturday thats still time, i just checked your thread with the piccys and its unusual for a false positive, i defo see 2 lines. But you can always keep trying i am keeping fingers crossed for you :)

Thankyou :) more sexytime yey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back