Confession time. How many pregnancy tests did you do!

I only did one.

I was so convinced I couldn't possibly be positive that I was 5 weeks by the time I did the test. Of course the line came up in 0.5 seconds :shock:

debecca said:
I only did one.

I was so convinced I couldn't possibly be positive that I was 5 weeks by the time I did the test. Of course the line came up in 0.5 seconds :shock:

that was ame as me - doc thought i was 6-7wks, so my ticker is set to the lower end of her estimate. but my line came up instantaneously!!! didnt stop me doing another 4 tho :oops:

So skimpy, when do you find out your proper EDD? At 12 week scan? That's good that you chose the lower end of the estimate, would be ace if you were moved forward!! :cheer:

debecca said:
So skimpy, when do you find out your proper EDD? At 12 week scan? That's good that you chose the lower end of the estimate, would be ace if you were moved forward!! :cheer:

yeah, thoguht it better to be cautious. will get EDD at scan, which we hope will be before Xmas, but MW calculated i will be 12wks on 29th Dec, so will probably have to wait until new year for the news.

Were you ttc for a while, when you were so convinced you weren't when you were? lol. we were trying for 6mth ish

No, we weren't trying AT ALL which is why I KNEW we couldn't be having a baby ha ha ha yeahright... :roll:

Congratulations on your pregnancy - particularly if you were ttc for a while :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back