faint pregnancy tests??

jonesy87

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies pregnancy tests got fainter the later you do them?? i found out last sunday i was pregnant and preg tests were really faint, then on tuesday they started getting stronger when i did another one.... Today ive done another and its REALLY faint and cant hardly see it, i thought maybe it was the test but its happened on 4 different tests.
Has this happened to anyone else before as getting really worried now :(

It happened to me, and then started getting stronger again but I was testing way before AF was due. But I was prepared for the worst, but all ok so far, have an early scan next Wednesday. Just keep testing everyother day x x

I've never had an experience of this but I have heard this happening to other ladies. Some were just dilution I their wee, you have to remember your hormone levels double so if they are distiled from wee the yet will be weaker. The other is maybe its a chemical pregnancy. I would try ringing your doc or epu for advice. What time of day did you do the tests? Xxx

Been testing first thing in the morning thats why i cant understand why there not getting darker :-/

I'd try asking a dc for some advice, i know its a weekend so your a bit stuck but why dont you try the maternity ward and just explain the situation and see what they say... xxx

No idea sorry, sorry you're having to worry, hope it's all ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back