Concerned... Ultrasound pictures..

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I have had two scans and on both pictures the babys nose doesnt look normal compared to what other babies look on scanpictures. I cant see the nose clearly and its very flat... I just read you can see on scan f there is abnormalities on baby, would they not told me if they seen something?
I know its a bit stupid but I worry about this constantly... I feel like there is something wrong with the baby..

don't worry. If the sonographers haven't mentioned anything to you it must be ok. Did you ask when you were in the scan if there was a problem? If there was anything up they would tell you straight away, maybe they just have a wee cute button nose so hard to spot. xx

I think they would have said if anything was wrong, your scan pic is really cute!

:wave: I can see a wee nose there on your scan pic :) My scan pix are like yours. Guess our bambinos have wee nebs...well for the time being :lol:

If there were any abnormalities I'm sure it would have been mentioned to you. Pregnancy is all a bloody worry isn't it?! :oooo: x

Looks perfectly normal to me!! Dont worry, they would have mentioned if they thought something was wrong....

My 12 week scan pics all had a weird looking nose but the sonographers were fine about it and just said "there's the nasal bone" and I was told that literally everything was fine - I think sometimes when the baby moves it can create blurriness!
xxx

on my 20week scan with LO it looked asif her hand was missing, on all the pics!!
im sure everything is fine!! xxx

my baby looks like he has big golf eyes but that cud be normal wiv me cause i do to lol but dont worry looks normal to me x

My 12 week scan photos came out similar too and I had concerns about the babys nose & lips! However, no worries were highlighted on the professionals behalf so I am assuming all is well. You're pictures are beautiful. All the best!

Were you told that the nasal bone could be seen? At our 12 week scan it was marked as absent and even though our DS risk was low we went for a private scan a week later to put our mind at rest. Nasal bone was there, very clear and the Dr measured it. Phew!

I have had two scans and on both pictures the babys nose doesnt look normal compared to what other babies look on scanpictures. I cant see the nose clearly and its very flat... I just read you can see on scan f there is abnormalities on baby, would they not told me if they seen something?
I know its a bit stupid but I worry about this constantly... I feel like there is something wrong with the baby..

hun no baby looks normal on a scan as its not a clear picture its just one made up of converted soundwaves, if m daughter had looked like her scans she would have been like e.t and my friends would have looked like a duck, try not to worry about daft lite thinslike thats hun as u'll just make yourself ill xx

thank u girls.. feel a bit better now reading this... been stressed alot in pregnancy and thought oh no maybe something is wrong because of me.. But I have been looking voer again and I can see perfect nose bone or what its called,so im not too concerned anymore xx

fully clear scan pics are notoriously hard to get, i wouldnt worry unless the sonographer tells u otherwise :)

well i think your baby looks very normal and lovely x x all pics are different it may have head its head tilted slightly x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back