mouth doesn;t look right to me

mumofmany

Reaction score
i hope this works i have attatched my scan pictures and the mouth looks huge surely it cant be that big and something else must bethere aswell, can someone have a look and tell if there is something else there or my baby just has one huge mouth lol

Attachments

• P111210_13.53.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 9
  • P111210_13.54.JPG
    P111210_13.54.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 38
Looks like the hand is in front of its face to me, either that or it has little chubby cheeks already!

thankyou i was thinking i may need a c section to just get the mouth out lol. i got about 6 scan pictures but none are very good and i didn't see much on the actual scan because t took her half an hour to do the heart so i got a good look at that but nothing else, all my other scans they have showed me the legs feet hands face etc but this one nothing. i was actually quite disappointed

In all honesty, I was disappointed with mine especially as it cost TEN BLOODY POUNDS for one pic!!!!!

I'm still very bitter about that! My OH said for that price a professional photographer should have clambered up there to do a photoshoot!

Disgusting for an NHS hospital too!

Last edited:
omg £10 for one, mine were £1 each and as my hubby couldn't make it thought i would pay £5, normally the photo's are great so re the scans but this time i think because baby wasn't behaving she spent al her time checking the heart. so made it a bad experience. hubby didn't miss out on anything much really.

our pics were £6 for 3 and I know what you mean it can be a little disappointing if they aren't doing what you expect but as long as bubba is healthy at the end of the day that's all that matters xx

I think £10 for a picture is a disgrace!!! I'm lucky that my photos are free, but there is a donation box there for voluntary donations.

I think it's definitely the arm in front of the mouth!!!

xx

Maybe it's just a really odd angle, and because it's a cross section rather than a 3d image it makes the outline of bubs face look different? Not sure, my wee boy had his daddy's profile right from 12 week scan!

I think Lex is right - it must be his arm in front of his face - I'm sure if it had a giant mouth the sonographer would have picked that up as an anomaly! xx

thanks girls, i am happy that everthing was fine but i think cause she went over everything very fast i didn't gt a good luck, then got a shock when i saw the pictures. you would think with it being my 6th i would be an expert at looking at these pctures, but no i still have no clue lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back