Ultrasound Pictures

thats where we will be kim too. its really nice isnt it? all brand new. cool.

Yeah, might even be in there at the same time!!

he he he that could happen i guess!! you may be late and i may be early!!! lol!

omg your guys bumps are beautiful i live in canada and they wont give me a picture or tell me the sex kinda sucks but i go for my ultrasound this tuesday cant wait ill be 5 months on that same tuesday yeahhhhh and a question to kim i think your name is your second trimester begins at 4 months im pretty sure i could be wrong though!! take care all and much love to yor tiny bumps

About to try and add scan pics!!! ...................................

Bubble at 12 weeks. Waving at you!!!

Bubble at 20 weeks.

Ok i just found this bit and had to try it... here goes....
first scan 12wks
scan01-03-05.jpg

and this one is 20wks
scan26-4-05.jpg

and because they had problems with the ball position the baby was in this is a rescan at 21 and a half wks
scan6-05-05.jpg

everyones pics are so clear i hoped mine would be clearer :)

Wow, let us know how it goes, and post some pics if you can!!

im haveing my first ultrasound this tuesday im soooo excited tell me can u c if its a boy or girl by just looking i live in canada and the doctors wont tell us what it is

How far gone are you? i think they can tell from about 17 weeks, apparently if its a boy you'll see what looks like a triangle, and if it's a girl yo can see 3 lines

well im almost 20 weeks right on they arnt allowed to tell us here in canada its kinda sad casue i really wanna know what im haveing

my early scan 2 1/2 weeks ago:

scan%20small.jpg

and my 12 week scan which was today:

Scan%2012wk.jpg

look how baby has grown in just 2 1/2 weeks! at the first scan they dated me at 9+4 with a due date of 5th of february, today this was adjusted to the 2nd of february, and i'm 12+4 apparently!

well i had my ultrasound hahah i couldnt see anything to tell me if it was a boy or girl well my guy thought he saw beans and a wiener not sure though all i could really see is my little one kicking me like crazy it was great not only could i see it but i could feels it too awesome

Hi girls.

Just posting my last ultrasound pic. Was my 20 week scan so last time I got to see bubby till he is in my arms :) This is also when we found out we are having a boy.

20weekscan.jpg

Lou :)

I know I have already posted one pic in another thread but cannot resist putting a few more!!!

baby20weeks2.jpg

baby20weeks.jpg

I love him even more since the scan, this is the best in pregnancy so far, sorry hormones :wink:

Nathalie

sorry did not mean the second pic to be huge, guess am not very good at resizing pictures lol

Your scan piccies are absolutely beautiful. I'm looking forward to my scan in a couple of weeks!
Congratulations on your little boy!!
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back