4D Scan (update with pics as soon as)

Wow Adele, those pics are fantastic!!! is it even clearer on the screen watching?

Wow Adele, those pics are fantastic!!! is it even clearer on the screen watching?

well those pictures are directly from a cd rom they gave me but yeah its awsome seeing it there infront of you, best experience so far makes you want to meet him more.

i have a dvd i will post up as soon as i put it on the laptop

Awww they're great, and u can see his little fingers!!

the 4d scans are brill arnt they. i loved mine and cant stop looking at the pics

thanks for all the lovely replys.

the 4d scans are awsome i aint experienced anything like it in my whole life. I just keep looking through the pictures over and over again lol he looks so like his daddy though wee cutie

ohh we got our 4d scan at babyscanning in glasgow and it was awesome!! wen i saw the wee room i was a bit like oh no but wot a fabulous experience. plus 4 those that say they all look the same r completely wrong!! ma wee boy looks so different 2 urs (obviously). i woulda paid 500 quid 4 it was brilliant. felt like i had met him! goin 2 take pics wen hes born 2 compare him 2 scan pics! soo exciting. glad u enjoyed urs soo much 2 :) xxx

awww Adele thats amazing what a good looking little man! If mine would have been a girl it would have been a match straight away hey :D Haha bless. im soooo jelous!

Oh hes sooooo cute :)
I really really want a 4D scan, far too expensive over here, i would nearly travelling to england to get one,
that is so nice to have
just like a window on your womb!

awww Adele thats amazing what a good looking little man! If mine would have been a girl it would have been a match straight away hey :D Haha bless. im soooo jelous!

haha isobel yeah they would have been now ive seen him i just want september to come lol

right everyone here is a video of my 4d scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back