Ultrasound Pictures

Pansy

Reaction score
I figured there would be a thread somewhere for posting ultrasound pictures...But I haven't found one...So I am starting my own :lol:
Here is my little boy at 22 weeks...
baby2.jpg

Look at him wave!!!
baby.jpg

You can't really see it that great...But there is his "winky" :wink:

He's really cute BTW :D

Can't wait til my 20 week scan :D

im posting these for dani200420052000, the first one is at 9 weeks and 2 days;

02us09b.jpg

And the 2nd one is at 17 weeks;

us0018b.jpg

Rosieroo -Thanks!...I already enjoy showing him off! :lol:
Lauz - Thats sooo cute!...Is that his 2 feet sticking up ? aww
Dani - It is amazing how he/she grew in 8 weeks huh!

eba00524153f00000002.jpg

Here's my little boo, I reckon it's going to be a boy. 6 weeks tomorrow til I hopefully find out :D

Pansy it isnt his or he feet, thats what I thought at first, but it is actually the legs and they are bent at the knee!
Bobtheunfortunateone, register with www.photobucket.com, upload your picture to there, and underneath the picture, in your album there will be a box with IMG, copy and paste it onto here!

OK - am going to try posting my scan piccies

First attempt is my 12 week scan - picture of baby sucking thumb. Stand by......

Scan.jpg

Second one is my 23 week scan - picture of baby's head & belly:

23WScanBody.jpg

And a leg....

23WScanLeg.jpg

And finally a face....

23WScanFace.jpg

Hubbie thinks that one is a bit spooky but I love them all.

LBxxx

little bump you scan pics are so clear, you can see the bones in the legs and the face is really clear too, almost as clear as the 3d scans!

I'm only 12 weeks so not sure if I should be in the 2nd trimester bit, but thought I'd post mine anyway, it's at 11w5d

[/img]
scan1jul05.jpg

Hi Lauz

I know - we were very lucky - I thought both scans came out well. I did have the 20 week scan rather late though due to being on holiday - maybe that helped!!

Would have loved to get 3D scans though - presumably you can only do that privately?

Kim - great piccie! Whereabouts in Hull do you live? My sister was born in Castle Hill Hospital (my family are from Hull area)

LBxx

I'm in Hessle, my scan was at Castle Hill. They dont have a maternity ward there any more, just a birthing centre run by midwives with no pain relief available, so it's off to Hull Royals brand new maternity hospital for me and little one!!

First attempt...here is my 16 week scan....
(oh and littlebump your scan pics are absolutely amazing!)

i120-06-05_16_wks.jpg

Hope it worked

:)

If this works here's a picture of a scan done at 23 weeks, she looks like she's about to eat her knee :shock:

baby1003.jpg

Hi Lou

Your picture is really clear too - it's nice to see the whole baby in one go!!

Manda - sounds like yours is quite an acrobat!!

LBxx

I just want to say that all your babies are absolutely gorgeous.

I am jealous! Lets just say that the DH and I are very VERY KEEN to get to the scan and make sure that 1) there is somthing actually in there and also that 2) he/she is fine.

Roll on the 21st!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back