Ultrasound Pictures

Can someone say how to post them? I am stuck???? Photobucket doesn't want to work on my pc at work and I haven't a clue. :(

Thanks,

Em xx

Whoops they are massive - sorry haven't a clue how to resize!!!!!!!!! Anyway this is my little girl (they think will know at end of month properly) at 19 weeks.

Baby3.jpg

BabyFoot.jpg

BabyHand.jpg

Little hand

Baby1.jpg

Little foot

Baby2.jpg

Emma!!

If you go on photobucket, then click edit for the picture you want to resize, then choose either 75, 50 or 25 % of the size you want to reduce, I would suggest 50 or 25 % and normally it will readjust itself on this forum too.
hope it works!!!

Nathalie

Thanks honey - they are bit "in yer face" :) I'll do that now! xx

well that is what happened with mine they will take up the whole screen, once I resized the pics, they went back to a smaller size on this site.
congratulations on your daughter!

Bugger, won't work. Oh well. Sorry everyone for such big pictures.

Hope you are OK Nat. xxx

OH no, it's all mixed up and the first one you can't even see *LOL*, what a cock up!!!!!! xxx

Hi

Wanted to ask you all, especially futuremum because your babies profile is so clear, do any of you think your baby looks like you or the dad just from the profile on your ultrasound pics?

I think my baby has my profile but everyone thinks it's just wishfull thinking lol

Lou :)

Ok heres is our ickle baby. Had our 21 wk scan on Monday. Think it looks gorgeous, cant believe that you can see its profile so well, but no cant really tell who it resembles just yet.
We're having a 4D scan middle of September so maybe we'll see more then. Cant wait.

21wksForum.jpg

Hope you like it.

Hi Lou!

Funny enough, the baby looks like he has my cheeks( big cheeks) and same shape of face, especially the lower part of the face. the top of the head looks like his dad but i think it is really too soon to tell and they change so much when they are babies!!! But that would be great if he could look like me at least a bit when he is born!!! hopefully he won't have any of our nose lol We have not a nice nose so it would be nice if he has a nicer one than ours lol

lol futuremum! Same here on the nose front. Me and my bf aren't blessed with perfect little button noses but most babies have cute features anyway don't they, its when they get older they get proper features. (I still think my baby looks like me though) !

I can't wait to see my baby's face.

Rooander your baby is beautiful :)

Lou :)

Congrats to everyone and their little ones. It really opens up a new world being pregnant and all your littleuns are gorgeous.

Think mine has my nose, have no idea about the rest :)

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back