Conception psychics

Apple2018

Reaction score
Hi there. My best friend used a conception psychic with her second born and she was pretty spot on. Has anyone else used one?

I went to a psychic once after a bad breakup (on the advice of my mother, lol). I wasn't expecting much but the first thing she said to me was 'Who's D?' I didn't know a D* at the time, except for a hairdresser I once had and a cousin I barely know, but she said well, he's coming into your life really fast whether you like it or not.

A few weeks later I met my husband D and we've been together ever since :) She also told me I'd definitely have a daughter but, of course, that's yet to happen.

I'm now wholeheartedly a believer!

Never seen a conception psychic though. Do they only predict things in regard to pregnancy etc?

*she used his full first name, I just don't want to post it here :)

Yes. They predict how many kids u will have, date of births, sex, birth weight and any conception / fertility problems.

I went to a psychic once after a bad breakup (on the advice of my mother, lol). I wasn't expecting much but the first thing she said to me was 'Who's D?' I didn't know a D* at the time, except for a hairdresser I once had and a cousin I barely know, but she said well, he's coming into your life really fast whether you like it or not.

A few weeks later I met my husband D and we've been together ever since :) She also told me I'd definitely have a daughter but, of course, that's yet to happen.

I'm now wholeheartedly a believer!

Never seen a conception psychic though. Do they only predict things in regard to pregnancy etc?

*she used his full first name, I just don't want to post it here :)

Never heard of them but so intrigued!

Never heard of a conception psychic!

My mother dragged me to a psychic many years ago as a teenager, as my mother wholeheartedly believed in them.

She said a couple of things about me which I suppose were true. She then told me I’d marry a blonde, Irish Catholic man who was an athlete when I was in my early 20s, and we would have our first kid a few years later. Think she said something about twins. Well, I got married in my mid 20s, and my husband is the total opposite of all of those things I would still like to have twins though!

Got a reading today from a conception psychic Apparently i will conceive in my June cycle and find will find out the news in July. I will have a baby boy in April 2020 with the date of the 9th standing out. If i want another child i can conceive in April 2021. Just a bit of fun but u never know

I saw a general psychic when we were trying to conceive our son as we were having difficulty and I was getting pretty desperate. She told me I was pregnant! My husband thought she was a complete idiot as she was obviously going to be proved wrong in a couple of weeks when my period came, but she wasn't xx

So must be some truth in them somewhere! I will just have to wait and see! Going to a witches market in March and getting a reading done there. Will wait and see what she predicts. I just see it as a bit of fun tbh but i have had a couple that really surprised me with their accuracy. So who knows!

So must be some truth in them somewhere! I will just have to wait and see! Going to a witches market in March and getting a reading done there. Will wait and see what she predicts. I just see it as a bit of fun tbh but i have had a couple that really surprised me with their accuracy. So who knows!
A witches market ? Where is this? It sounds amazing just from the name

It's in Aberdeen, Scotland. They have just started holding them locally.

It's in Aberdeen, Scotland. They have just started holding them locally.
As that's abit to far for me being in liverpool it sounds amazing though there isn't much around for witches really

Nah not really but try googling conception or fertility psychics and you might find one close by! How long u been trying for? X

Nah not really but try googling conception or fertility psychics and you might find one close by! How long u been trying for? X
We are at the end of cycle 11 hun af is due tomorrow but got none of my normal pms symptoms but got a bfn today on boots own brand tests. I'd normally have spotting today but haven't had any so shall see of AF arrives tomorrow and if not going to test on a frer

Got a reading today from a conception psychic Apparently i will conceive in my June cycle and find will find out the news in July. I will have a baby boy in April 2020 with the date of the 9th standing out. If i want another child i can conceive in April 2021. Just a bit of fun but u never know
@Apple2018 - did you pay before you sent the email? How does the website know that you have already paid?
I have a different email address to the one my paypal is linked too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back