• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Conception / Fertility Lubricants - do they really help?

I got pregnant 1st time I used Pre-seed after 9 months of nothing. Not saying that's why but hey, worth a try

My first month using preseed I got my BFP. Bought it from amazon with the syringes xx

On amazon search for oral syringe and take your pick. Mine was less than 2 pound.

I alike pink butterfly would use c+ and just apply to baby maker but think its
Time to
Get some syringes :)

I'm using c+ again this cycle, and hoping I get my.bfp lol. I'm sure I missed that egg last month so it didn't help in the slightest lol

Good luck whatever you pick x

sent from my snazzy HTC

if u go to a chemist and say could i buy a bby medicine syringe they usualy let u have one for free or 10p or something.... if i dont get lucky this month im seriously thinking about getting the c+ i do get the correct cm at the right time but its not a lot and altho i do have 6 children i am coming to the nearly 40 age group and maybe things arnt working as they should anymore or that is what i am thinking anyways lol and my time is tick tick ticking away ..... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back