Conception psychics

Okay so i paid for a reading from Suzy.
I feel like its aload of rubbish but i just needed to know what she will say haha!

Okay so i paid for a reading from Suzy.
I feel like its aload of rubbish but i just needed to know what she will say haha!

Me too I did it yesterday...a little unsure how I will feel either way. U don’t want to put too much hope in but if u get a date how can you not

Me too I did it yesterday...a little unsure how I will feel either way. U don’t want to put too much hope in but if u get a date how can you not
I feel the same. I don't dare tell my OH that i paid for a reading over the internet HAHA! I am really intrigued though to find out the answer though.
Post your outcome once you get it back if you don't mind please x

I feel the same. I don't dare tell my OH that i paid for a reading over the internet HAHA! I am really intrigued though to find out the answer though.

Ha ha no I will only be telling you guys, other than people thinking I am crazy (let’s face it, it does sound crazy) it may also get their hopes up and dealing with mine is bad enough. I will post what she says. You too please x

Ha ha no I will only be telling you guys, other than people thinking I am crazy (let’s face it, it does sound crazy) it may also get their hopes up and dealing with mine is bad enough. I will post what she says. You too please x
Of course, i keep stupidly refreshing my emails like its going to come through any time now haha! x

Hi Char! Nice seeing you back :)
I did reading from Suzy a while back and she said I would get my bfp in February 2019 so I will defo let you know if it's true! :p
Also, be careful! I had that reading in my mind and took a quiet chilled approach to January cycle.. I feel like I didn't bd enough... anyhow I will see soon as my af is due in a week xxx

Hi Char! Nice seeing you back :)
I did reading from Suzy a while back and she said I would get my bfp in February 2019 so I will defo let you know if it's true! :p
Also, be careful! I had that reading in my mind and took a quiet chilled approach to January cycle.. I feel like I didn't bd enough... anyhow I will see soon as my af is due in a week xxx
Hi @zeni89 <3
Oh wow, i really hope the reading comes true and you get your bfp this cycle. How amazing would that be? Guessing you in your 2ww now? How are you feeling?
I definitely wont be holding back on the :bd: no matter what the reading comes back as, i like to give every month a good chance even though now i am getting quite irritated by it all. I wont give up!!! xx

Hi @zeni89 <3
Oh wow, i really hope the reading comes true and you get your bfp this cycle. How amazing would that be? Guessing you in your 2ww now? How are you feeling?
I definitely wont be holding back on the :bd: no matter what the reading comes back as, i like to give every month a good chance even though now i am getting quite irritated by it all. I wont give up!!! xx
Yes I know how you feel Char. I was so disappointed by last month that maybe thats why I didn't want to even think of ttc which ended in me bd just 3 times in fertile window.. (twice on cd11 when I had a glob of ewcm in my panties, SORRY FOR TMI, which never happens!) and again on cd14 and cd18.. so not much :p
I am expecting my period this Saturday, so I will keep u updated x

Yes I know how you feel Char. I was so disappointed by last month that maybe thats why I didn't want to even think of ttc which ended in me bd just 3 times in fertile window.. (twice on cd11 when I had a glob of ewcm in my panties, SORRY FOR TMI, which never happens!) and again on cd14 and cd18.. so not much :p
I am expecting my period this Saturday, so I will keep u updated x
I am rooting for you this cycle then Zeni <3
Are you having any symptoms?
Did you manage to do :bd: more than last cycle? x

where are you guys getting these conception readings from?

@soffphie - if you search 'Suzy Rayne' on google you will find her website.
You can pay for a baby prediction reading x

I am rooting for you this cycle then Zeni <3
Are you having any symptoms?
Did you manage to do :bd: more than last cycle? x
No Char, I bd'd much more last cycle :p I didn't have much symptoms tbh, I had tones of symptoms last month though and BFN.. so I don't know.. I just had vivid nightmare 2 nights ago (which never happens) and a lot of sharp pains in my abdomen today.. but as I said, I'd be really surprised if I was actually pregnant! :p

No Char, I bd'd much more last cycle :p I didn't have much symptoms tbh, I had tones of symptoms last month though and BFN.. so I don't know.. I just had vivid nightmare 2 nights ago (which never happens) and a lot of sharp pains in my abdomen today.. but as I said, I'd be really surprised if I was actually pregnant! :p
Yes i find that i have so many symptoms and it always ends in a BFN anyway so i have decided that i wont be symptom spotting anymore and just recording the VERY obvious ones on my app!
Vivid nightmares and sharp pains are good though hun.
Be positive, it will be the only thing that will get you through to Saturday.
Omg imagine if Suzy was correct, how unreal <3 xx

Yes i find that i have so many symptoms and it always ends in a BFN anyway so i have decided that i wont be symptom spotting anymore and just recording the VERY obvious ones on my app!
Vivid nightmares and sharp pains are good though hun.
Be positive, it will be the only thing that will get you through to Saturday.
Omg imagine if Suzy was correct, how unreal <3 xx
Would definitely be a shock!!! :) xxx

Zeni .. ill wait to see if suzys correct for you then do one for myself if needed! :) Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back