Conception psychics

Telling you if I get another bfn tonight I'll be contacting one

Any news yet Char? I'm dying to know what she said!!x

Hey. I sent it via paypal and my paypal is in my maiden name! In the email i sent with the details i told her it was in a different name so she would know it was me. Yeah i sent the money first then the email straight after.

@Apple2018 - did you pay before you sent the email? How does the website know that you have already paid?
I have a different email address to the one my paypal is linked too?

This is the reading i received...

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2019 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2020 with attention being paid to the date of the 9th. If you decide to have another child, I see a high chance of you conceiving in early 2021, the gender of this child is unclear at this time.

This is the reading i received...

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2019 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2020 with attention being paid to the date of the 9th. If you decide to have another child, I see a high chance of you conceiving in early 2021, the gender of this child is unclear at this time.

Wow that is pretty specific, how do you feel now u have that if u dont mind me asking? x

I should get mine Wednesday x

I feel a bit more relaxed and excited to see if it is true! I don't 100% believe in psychics but a friend recommended it as she used one and it was close! Will wait and see!

Wow that is pretty specific, how do you feel now u have that if u dont mind me asking? x

I should get mine Wednesday x

I feel a bit more relaxed and excited to see if it is true! I don't 100% believe in psychics but a friend recommended it as she used one and it was close! Will wait and see!

It is exciting and just gives back that little bit of hope monthly AF takes away x
Let’s hope she is spot on, my fingers are crossed for u xx

It is exciting and just gives back that little bit of hope monthly AF takes away x
Let’s hope she is spot on, my fingers are crossed for u xx

Hope you get a good one too. Please share - if you wish to of course! Xx

Hope you get a good one too. Please share - if you wish to of course! Xx

Mine came through last night- I have to say I was getting anxious that she was going to come back and say she saw nothing in my future however I got the following:

“Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of August 2019 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of May 2020 with attention being paid to the date of the 9th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in late 2021/early 2022.”

I will take this with a pinch of salt as I don’t want to falsely get my hopes up too much but it has given me a bit of hope. Our plans were to only ever have one child so I am curious about the part about a second child and a previous medium had said she had seen me with two little’uns running around.

xx

My reading:

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2019 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2020 with attention being paid to the date of the 30th. I can also see another child in your future, a boy, born in the autumn of 2024.

I am feeling really happy about this. I have always wanted a boy and a girl <3
Obviously I’m not thinking to much into it and just seeing what happens but this has definitely gave me a little bit of hope whether it’s rubbish or not, and right now that is definitely what I needed x

My reading:

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2019 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2020 with attention being paid to the date of the 30th. I can also see another child in your future, a boy, born in the autumn of 2024.

I am feeling really happy about this. I have always wanted a boy and a girl <3
Obviously I’m not thinking to much into it and just seeing what happens but this has definitely gave me a little bit of hope whether it’s rubbish or not, and right now that is definitely what I needed x

Oooooo yay yours came through too! Glad u r happy with yours too. Looks like we are 2 months apart if she is right - my fingers are crossed for us both. I agree hope is needed and this definitely helps. has been a tough time so far x

Glad I can share this with u ladies x

Oooooo yay yours came through too! Glad u r happy with yours too. Looks like we are 2 months apart if she is right - my fingers are crossed for us both. I agree hope is needed and this definitely helps. has been a tough time so far x

I will be following your journey if your sticking around on the forum to see if this comes true for the both of us.
It has been a tough time I agree, still quite a few cycles to wait but practice makes perfect right haha x

Oooooo yay yours came through too! Glad u r happy with yours too. Looks like we are a month apart if she is right - my fingers are crossed for us both. I agree hope is needed and this definitely helps. has been a tough time so far x

I will be following your journey if your sticking around on the forum to see if this comes true for the both of us.
It has been a tough time I agree, still quite a few cycles to wait but practice makes perfect right haha x

Got to love the practice ;)!
I will definitely be sticking around on here. Just knowing people are in the same boat makes me feel a little better (even though I hate that anyone struggles in this journey) the restricted friends that do know we have been ttc either have kids and fell straight away or are currently preggers and also fell pretty quickly so in their eyes i must be doing something wrong :shakehead: so it has been a tough long and lonely journey so far x

Got to love the practice !
I will definitely be sticking around on here. Just knowing people are in the same boat makes me feel a little better (even though I hate that anyone struggles in this journey) the restricted friends that do know we have been ttc either have kids and fell straight away or are currently preggers and also fell pretty quickly so in their eyes i must be doing something wrong ‍♀️ so it has been a tough long and lonely journey so far x
I know how you feel hun.
Friends and family just don’t understand as much as you ladies on here do.
I have started a march testing thread, you should come and join if you are due to test in March obviously? You meet some lovely lovely on these threads and you really get to know each other when your all on the same thread together and chatting daily. X

I know how you feel hun.
Friends and family just don’t understand as much as you ladies on here do.
I have started a march testing thread, you should come and join if you are due to test in March obviously? You meet some lovely lovely on these threads and you really get to know each other when your all on the same thread together and chatting daily. X

Ahh thank u, I will join. I am new to this forum stuff but really liking it already x

Ill be getting a reading as soon as i get AF! i know im only having 1 child so if they mention me having 2 we shall know its all rubbish!! hahaha. all jokes aside im so so so interested!

Ive even done the hair & ring test...
*2mns*. used wedding ring and used engagement ring before which for me was same result.

Ill be getting a reading as soon as i get AF! i know im only having 1 child so if they mention me having 2 we shall know its all rubbish!! hahaha. all jokes aside im so so so interested!

Ive even done the hair & ring test...
*2mns*. used wedding ring and used engagement ring before which for me was same result.
It is so interesting, i just hope it comes true :) x

It is so interesting, i just hope it comes true :) x

try ring thing in youtube.. see if matches what that suzy women said.
do you feel happy to know *if theres any truth in it at all* that it will be a July BFP? id be like nooo i want it sooner sorta thing lol. but just wondered.

try ring thing in youtube.. see if matches what that suzy women said.
do you feel happy to know *if theres any truth in it at all* that it will be a July BFP? id be like nooo i want it sooner sorta thing lol. but just wondered.
I will definitely try the ring thing :)
I am happy to know that its coming in the near future and even though i would love it to happen now, i never really wanted a winter baby especially close to Christmas, so this would be perfect :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back