Conception psychics

I will definitely try the ring thing :)
I am happy to know that its coming in the near future and even though i would love it to happen now, i never really wanted a winter baby especially close to Christmas, so this would be perfect :) x

well ive always wanted a September one but clearly that was never meant to happen as its second attempt for a September one to fail.. :(
I just repeated ring thing & got girl and then second time get a none mover. (i did this over a year ago now with engagement ring and same result). basically one girl apparently!
i dont know when i want one anymore.. haha, i never thought outside of September. i personally, dont mind the idea of a xmas baby but hopefully ill have a October one :( or Nov as im 30 next month and dont wanna walk into 30s like this still... but Dec is favourable, big holiday one time , xmas themed etc could work for a special birthday, January also ok (someone else important has a birthday then).. so yeh. i dont care especially. I used to care not now.

well ive always wanted a September one but clearly that was never meant to happen as its second attempt for a September one to fail.. :(
I just repeated ring thing & got girl and then second time get a none mover. (i did this over a year ago now with engagement ring and same result). basically one girl apparently!
i dont know when i want one anymore.. haha, i never thought outside of September. i personally, dont mind the idea of a xmas baby but hopefully ill have a October one :( or Nov as im 30 next month and dont wanna walk into 30s like this still... but Dec is favourable, big holiday one time , xmas themed etc could work for a special birthday, January also ok (someone else important has a birthday then).. so yeh. i dont care especially. I used to care not now.
Yeah like i wouldn't hate it if i got pregnant now or in the next couple of months but i suppose everyone has an idea when they would like to have their baby born. Everyone is different. I am a June baby and OH is October and then always ALOT going on December and Jan so a March baby would be perfect for me x

I'd be happy with anything but so hoping I don't get a June baby I have so many family birthdays in just I can't financially cope with anymore because it's family I can't not buy for with it being me and my twin my BIL my mum grandad and my other half and his sister

Yeah like i wouldn't hate it if i got pregnant now or in the next couple of months but i suppose everyone has an idea when they would like to have their baby born. Everyone is different. I am a June baby and OH is October and then always ALOT going on December and Jan so a March baby would be perfect for me x

I just think for me now, its a case of pleaseee just let it happen naturally before im forced to look at IVF please please please... So i just dont care when, like October, i should care as its a less then preferable due date as well someone i dont like *lol* birthday is on day id be due but im past caring about all that now. Ill defo be doing a reading when af comes tho, just want to compare to ring test thing plus like i said i personally know ill never have more then 1 etc.. so shall be of interest!

Sorry to disappoint ladies but I had BFN last night, today my boobies don't hurt anymore and I am expecting AF tomorrow.. so from all the signs the AF will be right on schedule again.. :(

Sorry to disappoint ladies but I had BFN last night, today my boobies don't hurt anymore and I am expecting AF tomorrow.. so from all the signs the AF will be right on schedule again.. :(
Im sorry Zeni xx

Sorry to hear this hun, my fingers are crossed that AF doesn’t show x

Wow those readings are so specific! I hope that they all come true!
I use my Lenormand cards to see if there is something in my close future. I did see the December bfp but it was clear it wasn't meant to be since death was very present in the cards. I even hid them and didn't use them anymore because I really wanted that baby and hoped the cards were wrong. But they weren't sadly enough.
I haven't touched them since. Might just give it another go soon.
Good luck ladies!x

I went to see a psychic once, she got loads of thinhs right, but also told me loads of bits about my Bessie thinking it was me..
Then she said in18 months I'd have a Son and he would be like his dad..
And next I'd have a daughter who is like me
( God help us all )
18 months on the dot I got pregnant with my son.
So she wasn't correct that he would already be here but she was right that I was pregnant.

Two days later went to view a house and the owner was a psychic. We was chatting and she just blurted out 18 months! She said she had no isea of the significance but in 18 months something would happen.

Very weird

Wow those readings are so specific! I hope that they all come true!
I use my Lenormand cards to see if there is something in my close future. I did see the December bfp but it was clear it wasn't meant to be since death was very present in the cards. I even hid them and didn't use them anymore because I really wanted that baby and hoped the cards were wrong. But they weren't sadly enough.
I haven't touched them since. Might just give it another go soon.
Good luck ladies!x

Just had a Google of those cards and they sound really cool :) I have a tarot deck but it can be hard to read in terms of specific questions. Those seem much easier.

Just had a Google of those cards and they sound really cool :) I have a tarot deck but it can be hard to read in terms of specific questions. Those seem much easier.
Yes they are easy to read, very litteral. I do recommend getting a guide as well, there are a few website which explain the combination of cards which are a great help as I sometimes don't understand the combination of some. I would start with small layouts first before starting the grand lenormand spread. The easiest one to learn is the 9 card one!x

I've booked a psychic session for Friday. Can't believe I've done this, I don't even dare tell the OH!:lol:

I got one booked for the 10th March. I wonder if she would say the same as the email reading! Wait and see i guess!

Hi girls, so after my failed reading with suzy Rayne I had a craving for a proper face to face psychic! She said I will definitely conceive this year and she sees best month for June, but also chance for March and May. But "fullfilemt of wish" card was for June so let's wait and see again! :) she said she's not good with genders but it will most probably be a daughter (which I always wanted) :) I just have to pay attention to my ovulation day and it will happen so I ordered some ovulation clear blue tests finally, wish me luck!!! Xxx

Hi girls, so after my failed reading with suzy Rayne I had a craving for a proper face to face psychic! She said I will definitely conceive this year and she sees best month for June, but also chance for March and May. But "fullfilemt of wish" card was for June so let's wait and see again! :) she said she's not good with genders but it will most probably be a daughter (which I always wanted) :) I just have to pay attention to my ovulation day and it will happen so I ordered some ovulation clear blue tests finally, wish me luck!!! Xxx
Oooo this is interesting Zeni.
Wishing you all the luck in the world hun.
You won’t regret splashing the money on the clear blue opks. I love them x

Oooo this is interesting Zeni.
Wishing you all the luck in the world hun.
You won’t regret splashing the money on the clear blue opks. I love them x
When you get smiley face is that a sign you will ovulate next 24h or that u r ovulating right now?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back