Complete M/C Confirmed

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just back from the hospital, and they did an internal, and confirmed a complete miscarraige. They saw a tiny bit of tissue, but the measurements we're well below their guidelines for the requirement to do a D & C, and this will come away naturally. I am mostly relieved, but got a bit emotional again when the M/W started giving me sympathy!!! Did a pregnancy test also, which came back negative. A bit daunting to see an empty womb, and neg test, but the other way of looking at it is we can start TTC soon!

M/W said it is best to wait for first cycle, as it is better for dates etc, but she said she has seen alot of ladies coming back to her pregnant again within the first few weeks after miscarrying....so I guess anything is possible!

xxxx

Hi ladies,

Just back from the hospital, and they did an internal, and confirmed a complete miscarraige. They saw a tiny bit of tissue, but the measurements we're well below their guidelines for the requirement to do a D & C, and this will come away naturally. I am mostly relieved, but got a bit emotional again when the M/W started giving me sympathy!!! Did a pregnancy test also, which came back negative. A bit daunting to see an empty womb, and neg test, but the other way of looking at it is we can start TTC soon!

M/W said it is best to wait for first cycle, as it is better for dates etc, but she said she has seen alot of ladies coming back to her pregnant again within the first few weeks after miscarrying....so I guess anything is possible!

xxxx

I am glad hun - it is good to know that everything has happened as it should!

It sounds pretty much identical as to what happended to me (barring the pregnancy test - they didn't ask me to do that!)

I however bled for weeks and weeks after (lightly) and didn't have a proper period until Mid July [M/C occured at the end of May!]

On the upside this is our first proper month of TTC. I'll be able to test at end of the month / early Nov!

xxxxxxxxx

Thats good for it all to be over, and yes start TTC again when you feel its right. xx

glad it is all over for you, when i MC they said it had all came away then a few days later i found out it hadnt!

I only had to wait 4 weeks for the witch to come back around and now I am TTC again so i am sure we will see you in tri1 again soon hunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back