Concieving after m/c

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi guys im not sure if its appropraite to write this here but im sure it will be moved if in the wrong place.

I found out about a week and a half ago Id had a miss carriage. I did a preg test 2 days ago which showed neg which means im all clear now.

My question is how long has it taken you to concieve after a m/c and when did you try and start again?

Me and my b/f have slept together about 3 times since the m/c it helped us feel close after such a terrible thing.

Can you get pregnant straight away before you have your first period? How long has it taken people to get pregnant??

Many thanks

hi hun am sorry for ur loss. i mc in dec then got pregnant again with out having a period i sadly mc again but there r lots of people that go on to carry full term when they have gotten pregnant straight after. after the 2nd one i waited one cycle and am now pregnant again and hoping this one will work out for me. good luck hun hope every thing works out for u xxxx

hi hun sorry for your loss. i fell pregnant before a period with my first mc and carried full term. then i fell pregnant a year later and mc and fell pregnant again about 8 months later and i now have 6 weeks left till bubs due.

fingers are crossed for you hun x

thank you. Its odd, we were not trying for a baby before it kinda happened!! now its all thats on my mind I really want a baby, I guess we just gotta keep trying!!

I had Mc in march and then tried straightaway and hoped to fall quickly, but got my period, I think it's harder to actually try as you don't know when your ovulating,till first period arrives. So OPK sticks might help, wish I had tried them, currently at the end of the 2WW of second cycle since MC , not signs yet tho, so will keep trying,

Look forward to seeing you in the TTC room soon X

Hi hon, I mc in Jan, had one cycle before TTC again and fell pregnant the first month we tried. I'm now nearly 10 weeks and keeping everything crossed. Hope all goes well for you for a BFP xxx

Hi hon, I mc in Jan, had one cycle before TTC again and fell pregnant the first month we tried. I'm now nearly 10 weeks and keeping everything crossed. Hope all goes well for you for a BFP xxx

same here, can't enjoy it yet though! Counting the days to 12 weeks:clock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back