Come on Xmas BFP's!!

jenna

Reaction score
morning :wave:

Im on my 3rd week of this cycle and hopeing i get a BFP [and a normal cycle] otherwise i wont be having a BFP this year either. :roll: . Got a doctors apointment tonight to ask if i can have my ovaries checked out for cysts :talkhand:

Any one else getting bored of TTC? 17months of TTC for us :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Good luck, fingers crossed for you.

I know it's hard and feels like you will never get pregnant. 28 months for me hun so it can happen eventually! :pray: here's to yours this year :pray:

Morning jenna :wave:

Fingers crossed for you hun. I hope you get a BFP for Christmas :) Good luck with your docs appointment tonight :D

I'm starting to wonder why it takes some people no time at all to fall PG and others it takes awhile - 10 months for us so far! (I do like the BDing though ;) )

good luck girlies :pray: :pray: :pray:

hoping you get your christmas wishes

:hug: :hug: :hug:

im hoping for my christmas BFP

& yes truly bord of all this TTC & feed up just wish it hurry up

been 13 months now :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i saw my gp last night that told me she would happily send me for a scan even though she doesnt think i have PCOS. She was lovely! she said 'you just stick to loseing weight and ill sort the scan, come back 2 weeks after the scan for the results' i was so happy that she didnt just say theres nothing to worry about your young, plenty of time...she actually treated me like i had feelings!!! :hug:

Aawww i'm glad she treated you nicely and is giving you a scan!! hopefully it will all be clear for you and should be really reassuring.

I wish you loadsa luck and i really you get a bfp for xmas x x x

Sweetheart, i hope you get the BFB for christmas :pray:

Glad to hear the doctor treeted you so nicely, and hopefully theres nothing to worry about there.....

Really hoping u get your BFP Jenna :hug:

Santa will hopefully bring you a BFP for Christmas, keep trying, don't give up!! :D

Thanks ladies :hug:

Iv had a bit of spotting for the last couple of days, hopeing its IB. :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back