implantation Symptoms?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Silly question to ask, but how common are implantation symptoms? My last AF was 22nd January and I had a 26 day cycle last month and the month before that...I have put on my ticker a 28 days cycle because that's what i used to get regulary until around 9 months ago, but I have made sure I have had sex everyday during the ovulation period for 26/27/28 day cycle lol Just be on the safe side...

Today I have been getting cramps on and off...
Also got white/creamy discharge (but not coming out, it's right inside of my vagina, as I had a internal examanation today when I went to the doctors, so she has sent off a swab to see if it is thrush or not, even though I told I am trying TTC lol)

But like everyone else, I am symptom watching I think lol Hopeing it will be my month this month! lol Me personally thinks it's too early for implantation symptoms anyway lol

Just wandered if anyone who is pregnant or been pregnant, did they get any implantation symptoms? If so how long after ovulating?

Donna xx

Last edited:
i cant help hun but didnt wana read and run. im in the same boat at the mo of wondering weather its my af or implantation. have you done a test at all if not when were you planning? xx

Not due to test until 8 days time, depending in how long my cycle is this month I am all mixed up lol

Thanks Hunni x

Good luck hunni! We can be testing buddies lol xx

It would be around 10days post ov don't know if that helps :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111