Collection: Flowers for rach ***UPDATED***

Urchin

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
As you all know, Rach recently lost her baby, Jamie, at 33 weeks.
Rach has been a member of the forum for many months, and has offered us all support and advice when we needed it most.
For this reason, we've been discussing what we could do to show our support for Rach at this difficult time.

We have decided on a forum collection so we can buy her some flowers.

Please do not feel obligated in any way to donate, this is a personal choice, it's entirely up to you.

Click the button below if you wish to make a donation:

UPDATE
Rach has chosen for any left over fund to be given to SANDS: it stands for Stillbirth And Neonatal Death Society who have been supporting her in the last few weeks.
SANDS is working to support bereaved parents and families, and to press for improvements in care during pregnancy and when a baby has died.

http://www.uk-sands.org/

******2ND UPDATE******

FINAL DONATIONS BY FRIDAY 9TH PLEASE!

******3RD UPDATE******

DONATIONS HAVE NOW BEEN CLOSED - THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

That's a great idea....I was thinking that we should all do something!

I've just donated.

just made a donation

i think its a brilliant idea not a day goes by that i dont think of Rach :cry:

For those of you wondering, we did discuss the money going towards the headstone, but were not sure it was appropriate as a headstone is such a personal thing, so we settled on flowers.

Lets please not have a discussion about this on this thread. If anyone feels strongly about this feel free to contact us using the pm function.

Can i ask one thing?
i really want to donate but dont get paid untill saturday :(
will i still be able to then?

Yes of course, you should be able to donate, should you wish to for the next week or so :)

Awsome :D
I didnt know if you were only taking donations untill the weekend or something, but that rocks because i would love to :D :dance:

Thats a brillaint idea just made a donation.

I dont know Rach that well, I've donated not that much though i just rounded my paypal account down 2 a whole figure :oops:

becks-334 said:
I dont know Rach that well, I've donated not that much though i just rounded my paypal account down 2 a whole figure :oops:

It's not about how much you donate AT ALL, really, even donating 10p would be a nice gesture :)

I think i have donated, im not very good with paypal

x

I'll check paypal hun and see if it has gone through.

Just to add to Rach's post, don't feel bad if cannot donate any money, keeping little Jamie in your thoughts I'm sure will be much appreciated :)

Duds, what name would it be under? PM me if you don't want to post it on here :)

yes you have if you donated at apprx 6:30 this evening going by the address. ? Is that you?

I want to donate more money when i get paid from someone buying some off my hundreds of trainers im selling

I am really sorry that I'm unable to donate due to my location. :(
Sorry
Emilia xx

Hi

Great idea i cant donate is im half way around the world but my heart is with you and your family
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back