~~~~RACH'S COLLECTION~~~~ ****UPDATED****

Urchin

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

The collection is now closed, a great big THANK YOU for all who contributed, we raised a MASSIVE £190!!!!!

As we raised more than expected, we decided to follow up on what some of you had suggested, and ask rach if she would like some as a contribution towards the headstone. At first we decided against this as we weren't expecting so much money and didn't want to ask rach such a personal thing.

However, with the amount we have, we thought we could at least ask her, and she thinks it's a lovely idea.
For this reason we're now getting flowers, making a donation to the SANDS charity in Jamie's name, AND contibuting towards the headstone.

Hope this is OK with everyone!

Thanks again for all donations.

xxxxxx

i would just like to say a massive thankyou to everyone all your generosity and kind words and thoughts in the last few weeks has been amazing sometimes i wonder what i would have done in recent times without all your support i will take a pic of the flowers for you all to see when they arrive and when the stone goes on i will also take a pic of that
again massive thankyous to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everybody for their donations. Below is a picture of the flowers which we have today arranged to send to Rach:-

B03-06_pop.jpg

We ordered a large version of the above display - I think everybody will agree that it is a very beautiful arrangement. Lots of love to you Rach xxxxx

they are lovely so please that we raised so much for rach and family :D

Wow they are lovely .. Think it's great you girl's arranged this so we could send our love & thoughts too.

Still thinking of you of course Rach x x

awwwww they are lovely thankyou everyone xxxxxxxxx

just wanted to let you all know the flowers have just arrived and they are beautiful in a lovely big glass vase which i will be able to leave on the grave afterwards and theres even a blue butterfly sticking out of the top they are lovely will take some photos for you all to see
huge thankyou to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx

JamiesFlowers2.jpg

a pic of the flowers you sent for jamie they are the ones in the front amongst the teddies xxxxxxxx
thankyou everyone xxxxxxxxx

I am glad they are so beautiful sweetheart, all my love to you and little Jamie.

Flowers are beautiful Rachel. Big hugs to you. Lorrie x

I have just received the letter from SANDS as they have received the donation. Thought you would all like to see.

Picture5.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member