Collection: Flowers for rach ****UPDATED****

Hi Sami

I pm\d it to Urchin but I've paid by paypal.

i will donate tomoz wen i get paid!

i think this is a brilliant idea and shows how close we all are! well done girls!

Lovely idea.
I have donated but used my husband's paypal account so don't be surprised when you see a strange man's name.
Lucyx

I have made my Paypal contribution, it will show as having come from email address Tracey.********@********.****

Hi, sorry for delay i only just noticed this post, have sent small donation through paypal this morning under email addy [email protected] Bless you rach and your darling angel jamie, xxxx

Thanks Urchin
What a lovely thing to organise.
I've just donated tonight havent been on for a while, hope it's not too late.
My e mail address will show as [email protected].
Thinkin of you Rachel
Lorrie xx

PLEASE CAN ALL FINAL DONATIONS BE MADE NOW PLEASE, WITH 10:15PM BEING THE FINAL PAYMENT TIME. THANK YOU!!!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU STILL WISH TO DONATE.

AS SOON AS ALL THE DONATIONS ARE IN, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE RAISED - IT'S AN IMPRESSIVE FIGURE SO FAR!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE, XXX

Donations are now closed. Thank you to all those who donated, we received a whopping £190 from all contributions, thank so much to everyone, I know Rach will be touched by your generousity.

We are still going ahead with buying some flowers for Rach and her family and making a donation to SANDS. We also think it would be a lovely idea to donate half the money to Rach and her family for Jamie. We have asked Rach about this and she is happy with this :D

Thanks again to everyone for your support for Rach and her family, you lot truely are an amazing bunch!

xxx

i would just like to say a massive thankyou to everyone all your generosity and kind words and thoughts in the last few weeks has been amazing sometimes i wonder what i would have done in recent times without all your support i will take a pic of the flowers for you all to see when they arrive and when the stone goes on i will also take a pic of that
again massive thankyous to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back