Collection: Flowers for rach ****UPDATED****

Urchin

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

As you all know, Rach recently lost her baby, Jamie, at 33 weeks.
Rach has been a member of the forum for many months, and has offered us all support and advice when we needed it most.
For this reason, we've been discussing what we could do to show our support for Rach at this difficult time.

We have decided on a forum collection so we can buy her some flowers.

Please do not feel obligated in any way to donate, this is a personal choice, it's entirely up to you.
Click the button below if you wish to make a donation:

UPDATE
Rach has chosen for any left over fund to be given to SANDS: it stands for Stillbirth And Neonatal Death Society who have been supporting her in the last few weeks.
SANDS is working to support bereaved parents and families, and to press for improvements in care during pregnancy and when a baby has died.

http://www.uk-sands.org/

******2ND UPDATE******

DONATIONS HAVE NOW BEEN CLOSED - THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

What a lovely idea Urchin. Rach is one of the first people I spoke to when I joined this forum in August, and I, along with everyone else was devestated by her tragic news. I have also been amazed by her strength in still being able to come on here to congratulate anyone elses good news.

I have made my Paypal contribution, it will show as having come from email address [email protected]

hi have just donated too.
think it is a lovely idea.

emma.xx

I dont use cards, can i send the money to someone?

If you want you can forward the money to me and I will pay it into my account and make the payment for you from my card?

You can make payment in paypal via your credit/debit (Visa) card even if you don't have a paypal account.

Does that help hun :) Did you want me to PM you my address?

x

I pmed urchin, but yes if you send your addy, i would be more than happy too send that :D

How long is the donations going on til??

I have no money til friday, but i would like to donate.

Hi
Great idea!! Have pm'd my email address.
Louise x

Have you pm'd it to me mate? If you click on the donation button you can donate via paypal. You don't need an account, just click the 'pay by pounds sterling' and choose your card to pay from. Hope that helps!

very good idea just gave a little something xxx's to rach and her family
hannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back