C'mon bookworms - what are you reading?

I've just finished Gordon Ramsay- Playing with Fire
Just started Patricia Cornwell -Book of the dead

i have just finished 2 books. "not without my sister" and russell brands autobiography( i love him!!) . they were both really good altho not without my sister made me cry alot.

dont know what im going to read next, think im going to look on amazon with some of the recommendations on this thread.

Misslarue said:
I always have 2 on the go!

My booky wook russel brand (I'm not a great fan of brand, don't know why but I love books about drug addiction :shock: :lol: )

The God Delusion Richard Dawkins

i got my bookywook for xmas it was good but i love russel brand!
if you like books about drug addiction you should read the motley crue
bio- it was brilliant! books i've read like this also include sharon osbournes autobiography, daniella westbrook, nikki sixx-the heroin diaries
and the one i'm reading now anthony keidis- scar tissue!

:) i read way too much!

fran_23 said:
Misslarue said:
I always have 2 on the go!

My booky wook russel brand (I'm not a great fan of brand, don't know why but I love books about drug addiction :shock: :lol: )

The God Delusion Richard Dawkins

i got my bookywook for xmas it was good but i love russel brand!
if you like books about drug addiction you should read the motley crue
bio- it was brilliant! books i've read like this also include sharon osbournes autobiography, daniella westbrook, nikki sixx-the heroin diaries
and the one i'm reading now anthony keidis- scar tissue!

:) i read way too much!

I like Russel more since I've been reading his book.................he's really quite smart which I wasn't expecting :)
Think I'll get the Keidis one (he is very hot!) sounds like I'd really like it, cheers hun :hug:
I've got Daniella's, aside from the drug/pregnancy thing :shock: I actually ended up feeling sorry for you, I couldn't put it down!

*runs off to look up nikki sixx-the heroin diaries and sharon osbourne!*

I'm just about to start reading...Steve & ME by Terri Irwin...If I can read it without crying!
And also "The bone garden" by Tess Gerritsen

I love all the Alex Cross books, I have the new one but haven't started ut yet as I am waiting for P to finish it! I also read the Curious incident was really good, I have his latest one to read but haven't started that yet either! I alo love love love the heffrey deaver Lincoln Rhyme books and John Grisham!

At the moment I am reading Richard Hammonds On the Edge and have to say it is absolutely fantastic, absolutely fascinating I would reccomend it to anyone!

does the Avon book count.

I used to read all the time but im ashamed to admit the last book I read was 'Is anybody out there' by Marian Keyes and I only read the first couple of chapters because I had just had Joe and couldnt stop crying.

missac said:
At the moment I am reading Richard Hammonds On the Edge and have to say it is absolutely fantastic, absolutely fascinating I would reccomend it to anyone!
I got loads baought for Christmas and that is the next on my list, although i have looked at all the pictures LOL

Misslarue - if you love books on Drug Addiction (& haven't already read it) you must read A Million Little Pieces by James Frey - its fab! I couldn't put it down :)

I am reading Marshmallows for Breakfast at the minute, have just finished The Memory Keepers Daughter (which was really good), and have Russell Brands, My Booky Wook to read next.

I love reading :D

Well it took me six months to finish the last Harry Potter book and I have now moved onto 'Wicked' by Jilly Cooper...nothing like a bit of trash before bedtime!!!
I read loads when I was pregnant, was always a bookworm before as well but since having Charlie I have the attention span of a goldfish and just struggle retaining information...brain just seems to go to mush!

Emmylou............thanks hun :D It looks good. I'm now watching a copy on ebay :cheer:

I hope you win one at a good price....if not, I am happy to lend you mine, you can just send it back when you're done, think I might re-read it when I'm through all my xmas books, which won't be for a few months yet.
Let me know, its not a problem, pm me your addy if you're interested :D

I'm reading 'Young Wives Tales' by Adele Parks. I've read all her other books too, I love her books!

the shining - stephen king.

it's fab, much better than the film :lol:

sarafet said:
the shining - stephen king.

it's fab, much better than the film :lol:

I've read loads of horror and that is without doubt one of the scariest books I've ever read :shock: At times I was too scared to turn the page. I envy you reading it for the first time :)

I've just started on 'Atonement' (as in the film) for a book club next month.

Anyone read it?

I just got that for my birthday, I'll start it soon :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back