C'mon bookworms - what are you reading?

Minxy

Reaction score
After months of 'getting round to it', I've started on 'The Magus', modern classic by John Fowles that loads of people have raved to me about.

It's extremely wierd but I'm gripped so far. Anyone else read it?

What're you reading?

Marshmallows for Breakfast by Dorothy Koomson

Well ...I started it before I had Fynn and havent had chance to read anymore of it so far!! Before I had him, i read loads... not anymore!! theres always something else to do!

Im still reading the Dave Peltzer books (A child called IT etc..) but I have nearly finished.

I have bought one called Then We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris about a people who spend most of their waking lives sitting next to a bunch of strangers in the office and they kow nothing about each other. It is a funny one and Im looking forward to starting it :)

james patterson's violets are blue

its part of the alex cross crime / thriller series

Started "The Hollow Heart" about a woman TTC (true story) but not finishing it - too much :(

so also reading "Sophie's Bakery for the Broken Hearted" and today plan to hunt out "Neverworld" by Neil Gaiman as I haven't reread it in a while

Just reading James Patterson's Honeymoon, and today hubby bought me the new Dean Koontz, The Darkest Evening of the Year. DK is my fave author, I know I am going to read the book in one sitting then I will regret it right up until his next book comes out. :?

Jue x

Martina cole Faces, i think ive read all her books in about 5 months.
Normally i love the true stories that you get from asda.

The secret diary of a demented housewife! Its really funny, hubby bought it for me!! :rotfl:

He also bought me 101 ways to kill your husband...now that was a really funny one, the type where you burst out laughing without noticing then realise everyone is staring at you!

Is my lovely hubby trying to tell me something????

abandoned its a book about child abuse ect. forget the name

just finnished torey hayden someone elses kids. was very good. just need one more of hers and ive read them all then :)

kazlin said:
The Light Fantastic - Terry Pratchett :)

Ahhh I haven't read that for YEARS!

I'm reading a book Minxy lent me, "Seize the Night" by Dean Koontz

I've just finished 'death message' by Mark Billingham, now I'm starting on ' the murder ballard' by Jane Hill.

I've not read any of Jane Hill before so I hope it's gonna be ok.

Just started Barking by Tom Holt. I've read the first chapter so far.

I have just finished ''The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time'' can't remember the authors name.

It is about a boy with Autism and how he perceives the world - it was fantastic.

I might start on a Stephen King next though.

ooo i'm bad for reading several books at once..

into the wild...cant remember the author think theres a film out about it at the mo

The bhuddist works on wisdom and happiness...utterly inspired!

i'm reading scar tissue-anthony keidis' autobiography
its really good so far!

In the last 2 weeks or so I've read 'Getting Rid Of Matthew' and 'Shopaholic & Baby,' which is dead funny :)

Im reading the City girl books at the moment by Patricia Scanlan.

I always have 2 on the go!

My booky wook russel brand (I'm not a great fan of brand, don't know why but I love books about drug addiction :shock: :lol: )

The God Delusion Richard Dawkins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back