Clothes getting tight?

XXXKIEZXXX

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone elses noticed that there clothes are getting tightrer?

Im 14+1 and NOT showing at all but I have noticed that my trousers are getting tighter so today I have had to put on a pair on of trousers that are the next size up.

xx

Yes I was like that! I been in maternity clothes since about 12 weeks

same here i Bought maternity clothes from 12 weeks and even they are getting tighter...:)

I haven't bought any maternity jeans yet, but I no longer have to wear a belt with my normal ones, lol!!

Tops have been tricky. Need to go through my clothes and seperate them into, can wear for now and not until next year piles!

Lol I'm going to separate my clothes too as I can't wear a lot of them now! Bottoms are way too tight if they are jeans, tracksuit type things are the best thing I think! X

Ha yes, been not wearing a belt since 16 weeks , got a wider waist, and then since last week started wearing the mat jeans I brought. I could have waited,as my normal jeans are low rise too, but honestly the mat jeans are sooo comfy!

The elastic button thing undid at the back on one side tonight, and it's gone into the hole in the trousers, and now I can't get it out! arghhh they don't fit without that, might have to spend some time with a knitting needle trying to fish the end out or i'm back to my old jeans !

Last edited:
Yep I have been feeling. I am in Mat jeans, have some bump bands as most of my tops are too short and got a lot of long and baggy t-shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back