Big Tummy????? *PICS ADDED*

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I'm 14 weeks 4 days and have only put on 3lbs but should my tummy look huge already? It does to me and DH says its fine you look pregnant, but LO is only 4 inches!

I know I shouldn't worry but my size 14 trousers are tight but my maternity trousers are too loose :roll:

Sorry I know it is nothing to worry about, just wondered if it was normal to start to get a bump so early?

Mx

I wouldnt worry hon :hug:
I had a bump after only a few weeks i think because im small in stature.
How tall our you?
Everyone is different some get a tummy early on some get in to tri3 and still not show.
My Midwife said an early bump is usually a build up of gas. :roll:
Id rather belive i was getting a bump because baby was growing well :rotfl:

Nothing to worry about, it's just everyones different. Even subsequent pregnancies are different :D

everyone is different - u have a bump, I don't :lol:

Hi

I'm 4ft 11ins 9st 12.5lbs now. I'll post some tummy pics tomorrow.

Mx

Moofa said:
Hi

I'm 4ft 11ins 9st 12.5lbs now. I'll post some tummy pics tomorrow.

Mx

OMG you are dinky! :D No wonder you have a bump chick!!! Baby has no-where to grow apart from outwards!! I had a bump early on and
people are amazed at my size....no-one believes Il last until May :lol: Im 5ft 1...pics are in Tummy pics

xx

I'm the same, i woke up one morning at 9 weeks and it was there! Now coming up to 14 weeks it's pretty obvious even though it is to high to be the baby. But clothes are getting to be a problem.

Sandi

I'm the same hun I'm 5ft1 and it's all out in front, met some friends the other day who I hadn't seen in a while and they all think I'm having twins lol!!! It'll just be because you are petite xxx

jendav81 said:
I'm the same hun I'm 5ft1 and it's all out in front, met some friends the other day who I hadn't seen in a while and they all think I'm having twins lol!!! It'll just be because you are petite xxx

Funny you should say that, I said to DH last night, if it wasn't for the fact that we have seen 1 bean on the scan I would swear I'm having twins!

I'm 5'1" and my bump looks absolutely massive - everyone keeps asking me if I'm having twins.

I'm pretty sure it's because we're petite that the bumps look so big.

I love my bump :cheer:

I am tall....and with my first I didnt show till prolly about 30 weeks! I bumped into a friend around then, and I told her I was having a baby...she said "aww did you just find out???" I said no...Im 30 weeks!!!

I remember not long after that, waking up one morning...and BINGO...HUGE bump! the doctor said the baby must just have turned, and was sticking out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back