Got Some Bargains!!!

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hello,

been on ebay as i want to buy some maternity clothes as i am having huge problems getting into mine. :shock: i think i got a bargain i spent £55 altogether and have got 4 x jeans 4 x trousers and 2 skirts. the price includes postage and packing. i looked in next and dorothy perkins today and they wanted £40 for 1 pair of trousers and i refuse to pay that much for clothes i am only ging to wear over next 6 months. any 1 else grabbed any bargains or thinking of looking. xxxxx

I've done the same and bought a few things on ebay for bargain prices :D

Whats the point in spending loads of money on stuff that can only be worn in pregnancy?! :wink:

I've done the same, ebay, friends and a few new choice pieces.
Maternity clothing is so expensive and we were them for like 6 months usually through a change of season, i.e. I convieved in November, blooming freezing jeans & jumper weather, now it's April and shorts and t-shirt weather....I have to say maternity shorts are expensive, I was in Matalan the other day and bought a parir of regular shorts (in the biggest size they done!) for £2 and they fit wonderfully and I have quite a bump now. Will certainlly get another pair next time I'm down that way!!

my local nct are having a nearly new sale at the end of april so hopefully I can get some cheap maternity clothes there! they have it twice yearly but the next one won't be till oct time and baby will be here by then :D
if you want to find out if you have nearly new sales near you, you should contact your nearest nct branch :) they have baby clothes/kids clothes, toys, prams etc too.

depends how big u are afterwards then maybe u can still wear them :wink:

marks and spancer has em for bout £25 think trousers and bout 330 each in mothercare.If im right lol i dont trust ebay

I've had some great bargains from Ebay. I used to think I wouldn't buy the clothes from there but with Maternity they are usually hardly worn anyway (and some have been New with tags).

I don't mind having a selection because when I'm at work I get bored wearing the same old skirt/trousers. Ebay is the best solution as it's the cheapest way to get a variety of bits. Mothercare want like £25 for a skirt and £30 for trousers. It's just too much. :(

Plus I know when I'm done with the clothes I can sell them on either in a bundle or individual items.

I love Ebay. Have sold loads of stuff whilst having a clear out to make room for the baby. E.g. a sofa bed, dining table and chairs, breakfast bar stools and even... a car!

:cheer:

im a ebay freak.. :oops:

i sell on ebay i buy off ebay i help others out on there..

i love the thrill of bidding lol.. and when i have won i get that yes feeling haha, do i sound stupid, probably,
i got some maternity tops and they are really good, whats the point in buying bits and bobs when you can only wear them whilst your pregnant, the only thing i can wear after and thats my low hip jeans,

I buy the kids clothes but only next, im so in to next its unreal and the bundles i get are real bargains most of the times...
:wave:

kids clothes i goto charity shops, woolies, cant think what other shop is called lol

I have never tried ebay before; I was a bit not sure about it. But now, since you all recommend it I will definitely try it! Especialy because I don't want to pay 30£ for Mothercare or any other brand trousers and I desperately need them!

i have never bought worn off ebay before only new with tags but my sister-in law recommended it cus she buys designer tops off there for next to nothing and they are all in really good condition. so i thought i would have a look and i cant believe what i have got its great. this time next week i will have comfy clothes that fit and arent just tracky bottoms nd slack pants lol. i have even bid on a travel system cus it looks a bargain lol. i think i am now addicted. :shock: xxxxxx

Hi

Great bargain hun thats great!
Never been on ebay till i bought my slings a few weeks ago but it was from a private dealer just ended up going to her web page instead of ebay, seems too confusing for me :lol:
Katrina

I used to buy everything off ebay but for no reason have stopped for a while. All this talk is making me want to log on, so I think I will and see if I can get a few bargains :dance:

I got a bundle of maternity clothes on freecycle from a lady who worked for a baby catalogue, so i got a catalogue too which was great to give me loads of ideas for stuff i needed.

The Quinny Buzz I just bought was from ebay in fantastic condition and saved us a fortune compared to buying it new (and we got the colour that we wanted, which Babies r Us no longer sell) :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back