• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] ~*~ PF's Secret Santa 2010 ~*~ How To Get Involved And Chatter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent mine :) Cannot believe the queue at the post office!!!

I sent mine, had to queue for an hour and to make it even more annoying after having to go out and buy something new it was delivered this morning after i sent mine yesterday grr !! xx

I sent mine, had to queue for an hour and to make it even more annoying after having to go out and buy something new it was delivered this morning after i sent mine yesterday grr !! xx

Typical!!!! My dad is here visiting so I sent him to the post office :lol:

Typical!!!! My dad is here visiting so I sent him to the post office :lol:

Alright for some :p Luckily i can give what i got to someone else xx

So when are we opening our pressies?????

Im opening mine no matter what. Its like a law that presents shouldnt be left unopened on christmas day.

I've opened mine!

I got a gift set of smellies, a strawberry candle and lots of chocolate!! Thanks to my SS you are fab. Xx

I have a blow up perfect man ;) a keyring and some tinkerbell stuff! Thank you secret Santa! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got "look after u self" stuff :love: and noa got a book wohoo im very very pleased thanks ss!!

I got a book about drinking, thank you to my secret santa x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Rubber Ducks and a cinamon sented candle thanks ss xx

I have a necklace
A keyring/handbag charm
Choccie
Perfume
And a little book for the boys

Thanks Ss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread