• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] ~*~ PF's Secret Santa 2010 ~*~ How To Get Involved And Chatter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping mine gets here by tuesday :/ I kinda went off the profile and just got something I think everyone would like lol. I had no inspiration at all from the profiles!!

My gift hasn't arived yet, really hoping it turns up soon otherwise im going to have to panic buy :(

Im still waiting for the second part of mine to be delivered! Hope it gets here soon x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive only had part of it delivered! What if it doesnt get here by tomorrow...am I good to send it a little after? Bloomin postie!

Ive only had part of it delivered! What if it doesnt get here by tomorrow...am I good to send it a little after? Bloomin postie!

I'm having the same problem Mel! :s

x

Mine came today :)

All wrapped and ready to send. Hope she likes it :)

Thank god Im not the only one!

So..... are we having the grand opening after xmas lol

Just an idea to alleviate the pressure....Why don't we agree to a Christmas eve opening day and aim to post by the 15th- that gives 9 days for them to arrive?

See I prefer that :) We havent even had post yet today. Ive once waited until 3pm for post. I swear it used to be here at 9! I used to be able to get my post before I went school! Seriously royal mail, get a grip.

Phew!! I have missed 5 parcels in 2 days, luckily I have spoken to a nice lady at our royal mail depot and she is going to send them all back out tomorrow... Depending on if the 5th item gets back there today!!

Ooo I got them! Going to wrap them in a bit and send them off tomorrow. Shoop!

I'm sending mine tomorrow! (my cars died again) so I can't get out today :( x

i'm so glad i'm not the only one! and how mad, i was only thinking yesterday about how post used to always come before 9 am!!

I think I'm gonna go in town tomorrow and get something else. Was supposed to get my new broadband equipment on Wednesday and it hasn't arived either. Royal Mail sent me a text to say it was because of the bad weather. Our snow is nearly gone ut they must have huge back logs. I'm not sure when they normally get mail here cos I've just moved in.

Hope it turns up Monday it's been two weeks since I ordered :dohh: On the other hand the rest of it is wrapped and ready x x

Mine is wrapped and ready Togo I just forgot it today :blush: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member