[CLOSED] ~*~ PF's Secret Santa 2010 ~*~ How To Get Involved And Chatter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, I have some soap n glory hand cream :) nivea lip gloss, and few sachets of goodies!!! Thanks, i love it :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we find out who our secret Santa was? X

Merry Christmas girlies :)

I got some gorgeous cinnamon stick yankee candles!!!! Love them! Thank you SS!

x

I think it would be fun if we told eachother!!???

I got a gordans gin glass with 3 chocolates in and a teenie bottle of gin (this will be THOROUGHLY enjoyed tomorrow) and a bad taste bear :yay: Love it! Thank you ss!!!! xx

Love love love mine so much!! :yay: And had to hide it from Sam this morning :lol:

I got a huuuge back of old sweets - all the stuff I love! Sherbet fountain, whams, drumsticks, flumps (now one less as Sam got there too fast :rofl:), catherine wheels... so perfect!!!! And I'm now munching on a wham even though I couldn't be more full after all I've eaten today :rofl:

Thank you :love:

Telling each other kinda ruins the point of Secret Santa Lol

I got a bag of haribo, and a christmas me to you! which is sat between the legs of another me too you teddy i have beside my bed Lol

I LOVE mine thank you Santa!! I got an organiser book think with birthdays and addresses and the like in and i've always wanted one cos I'm so disorganised! And some wine glass charms! Thank you Santa!!!!

Thank-you SS _ i got some Royal Jelly smellies and a Patrick Dempsey calendar - my FIL got me a kittens calendar...hmmm...tough choice as to which one gets hung up in my office - ha ha!!! Thanks so much - I love my pressies!!!!! x x x x

I got a lovely handmade gift!

Its a lovely bright stripey sock which was stuffed, stiched and made into a little character with button eyes! Need a need for him/her?? Thank you Secret Santa I appreciate how much effort went into it :) xxx

I got a cupcake with hand cream inside and some jelly belly jelly beans that are my fav!
I said the other day that I needed some hand cream and the jelly beans got eaten straight away :D
So very pleased with my gifts!!
Thanks SS
x x

I think if people want to know try should say on here then they're ss could pm them

I don't have any idea though :( x

Ahhh Im not bothered either way if I get to find out who mine is from.....and have no problem if the person I sent mine to wants to know 'or has guessed' who theirs is from lol!
My little socky is going in little legs nursery :)

Big thankyou to my ss! I got White musk cream and gel, bath scrunchie, a scarf and a bracelet!! Love them, feel well spoilt!

I don't have clue who mine is from??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams