• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] ~*~ PF's Secret Santa 2010 ~*~ How To Get Involved And Chatter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a complete numpty! So I finally got the pressie but I deleted all the messages in my inbox this morning and now I don't have my ladies address! Duh!!!! Have mailed wobbles.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to panic now :/ it's all wrapped up and packed but wobbles must be busy cos I haven't heard anything.....oh dear

She's maybe not read her PM's. Getting really worried now :(

She was on here earlier so she would've definately seen her pm's. She wasn't on long though so maybe she was busy.

Might have to ask my lady for her address :/ will wait till later today. Not much of a secret then lol. Oh me!

I think one or two of the girls on here have her number. Perhaps they can text her or contact her on FB? I'd do a thread in the lounge asking Hun. Xx

i'd be tempted to report one of your posts asking about it, just cos then it'll defo get seen by someone and should get sorted! i know wobbs is super busy so shes probs not had the tiime yet!

i'd be tempted to report one of your posts asking about it, just cos then it'll defo get seen by someone and should get sorted! i know wobbs is super busy so shes probs not had the tiime yet!

Do it! lol. Feel so bad, what an idiot I am lol. My brain doesn't work anymore!

x

I think one or two of the girls on here have her number. Perhaps they can text her or contact her on FB? I'd do a thread in the lounge asking Hun. Xx

I feel a bit cheeky doing that :/
X

Phew! Panic over! Wobbles pm'ed me :)

Will send first thing tomorrow!

x

:yay: and god, I wish I had baby brain as an excuse, but I was thinking you could report your own post :wall: I wish I had an excuse for y stupidity lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back