• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] ~*~ PF's Secret Santa 2010 ~*~ How To Get Involved And Chatter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a clue who my ss is either x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...I literally have NO IDEA!!!! someone who is very organised as it arrived early. Hmmmmm...,,

Who is guessing next?? Xx

Mines someone young as there hand writing looked like a young person! Lol

Ha I literally have no clue either dont know where to start with the guessing lol but one think I wondered was have we been paired up with the person we were SS too??? xx

Last edited:
I *think* vix got me mine. She was checking to see if the gift arrived on the day I had it and I noticed the same wrapping as mine on her boys pressies (photos on fb! Lol)

I *think* vix got me mine. She was checking to see if the gift arrived on the day I had it and I noticed the same wrapping as mine on her boys pressies (photos on fb! Lol)

Might be lol

They was my OH's Mums wrapping mind trust her to buy the same paper....thanks for mine Wilma??? ;) hehe

I should be inspector fricken clueso :lol:

Last edited:
I'm going to guess melio was mine. X

I think yodabo or laceys mummy was mine as they were the first ones to send???? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen